Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.04.2019 05:20
006 season, eight years after the franchise d Antworten

Peyton Manning will be honoured with a statue in his likeness outside the Indianapolis Colts’ stadium, franchise owner Jim Irsay confirmed. Ken Giles Jersey . The legends old No 18 jersey will also follow him into retirement as a tribute from his first NFL franchise.The statue will stand outside Lucas Oil Stadium, the facility often nicknamed The House That Peyton Built because it became the Colts home during Mannings pomp in 2008. Ill always be a Colt, so I cant tell you how special this news is to me. Peyton Manning Manning won his first Super Bowl with the Colts in the 2006 season, eight years after the franchise drafted him as their No 1 pick. He played in Indianapolis from 1998 until 2011 before moving to the Denver Broncos.Ill always be a Colt, so I cant tell you how special this news is to me, Manning said during a press conference in Indianapolis on Friday. Peyton Manning won Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans Saints I just cant tell you how honoured and humbled I am, and how much fun I had playing here for 14 years. Just thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.Irsay added: I cant say enough to what he has meant for this franchise, to this city and state. You just run out of words thinking about how much No 18 means to us.The 39-year-old brought the curtain down on his illustrious career after winning his second career Super Bowl in February when the Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Jeff Bagwell Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone. Carlos Beltran Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.astrosteamproshop.com/Astros-Francisco-Liriano-Kids-Jersey/ . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles.WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets have re-assigned forward Patrice Cormier to the St. Johns IceCaps of the American Hockey League. Cormier, 23, appeared in three games with the Jets since being recalled on Oct. 17. He had no points and seven penalty minutes in that stretch. He has one assist and 13 penalty minutes inn four games with St. Justin Verlander Jersey. . Johns this season. The Moncton, N.B., native has played in 43 career NHL games with Atlanta/Winnipeg, putting up one goal, one assist and 18 penalty minutes. He was originally drafted by the New Jersey Devils in the second round, 54th overall, in the 2008 draft. Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '