Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
ylq Offline

23.05.2020 08:49
SDFDSFSDF Antworten

Spring is here, everything recovers, and the bird is standing on the willow tree that has just sprouted. Mother Cat's mood is great because she has her own sweetheart. The mother cat looked lovingly at the newly born little cat and listened to the cry of "Mew, Mimi" to the little cat: "You are so cute Cheap Cigarettes, just call you" Mew Mimi "! Mom Cat just After talking, Miao Mi laughed ��giggling�� and amused the cat mother. The days passed and the Miao Mi grew up too, but it was too lazy to go out. This day , The sun is shining, and the mother cat caressed the cat, and said lovingly: "Meow, the sun is shining today. How about we go out to bask in the sun and move our muscles? When Miao Mimi heard it, she shook her head and said, "Miao, no, I'm still young. The hot sun will dry my soft and smooth hair. Let me wait until I grow up! "Mother Cat shook her head helplessly and said," Well, we won't go to the sun and wait until you grow up. " After a few more days, the mother cat said to the cat again: "Meow cat, mother will take you to Xiaohe fish, go home and eat roasted fish together, how?" : "Mi Woo, I'm still young. The fish in the stream swims very fast. What should I do if I accidentally fall into the water? Or wait until I grow up!" Mommy Cat There was no way Parliament Cigarettes, so I sighed and said, "Okay, let's not go to the river to catch fish, and wait until you grow up." When winter comes to spring, whenever the mother cat wants to take the cat out, she is lazy Miao Mimi is always unwilling to use herself as an excuse for being too young. As a result, she has been bored at home for a long time. On a morning when there was heavy snow in the goose feathers, when others were sleeping lazy in the fragrant bed, the mother cat hugged the cat and hurriedly came to Dr Marlboro Cigarettes. White Rabbit's house. "Boom boom," Dr. White Rabbit quickly opened the door. "Yo, it's mother cat." "Doctor White Rabbit, my cat has fainted early in the morning, please give it a look!" "Well, I'll take a look. Oops, your child doesn't go out for a long time "Lazyness" is not a good situation. "" Ah, what should I do? "" It doesn't matter, as long as you drink plenty of water and go outdoors, your condition will naturally get better. "Mother Cat thanked Dr. White Rabbit , And took Miao Mimi home, Miao Mimi pressed the white rabbit doctor's words, and soon recovered. Since then, it has never been lazy to do anything diligently, its eyes are bright, its claws are sharp, it is particularly accurate to catch fish, and it has made many friends. Whenever playing happily with a little friend, Miao Mimi will proudly say, "Life is about exercise. Work hard, don't be lazy. Otherwise, you will get lazy."

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz