Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
ylq Offline

10.01.2020 08:03
, "A bitch can be as beautifu Antworten

fter graduating from Xiaoya University, she married a peasant in the same village. Although the family of four had a hard life, the two sons were smart and cute. The husband loved her so much.
One day after 0 years, she entered the classmate group and talked with her classmates about her current situation: she gave birth to two babies, opened a local vegetable restaurant, and the annual income in the village was middle to upper. She was extremely excited to introduce her situation to the classmates Cigarettes For Sale, and then said that I am happy now. A classmate joked with her: "That's also called happiness! You are so good, why did you marry a farmer? And there is no work at all. We were all assigned in that session ..." In a word, Xiaoya The mood fell into a trough. She gradually learned that some of her classmates had already been promoted to director-level cadres, some had bought three suites, and some were already preparing to change the fifth car. Among her classmates, some started a company, some were officials, and none of them married in the countryside, and none of them worked in the countryside. Suddenly lost, she said to me: "It turned out that I always felt happy Newport Cigarettes, but then I found out that in front of their happiness Carton Of Cigarettes, what is this little happiness of mine?" I remembered a while ago , I managed to get a diploma for the self-study exam of Chinese language and literature, and exposed my little happiness in the circle of friends. A person wrote and said, "I want to take the self-study exam in that year. They are all above 80 points. "After hearing what she said, I quickly deleted the" talk "and photos. I think my mood at that time must be the same as that of Xiaoya, full of disappointment, pain, and inferiority. It was like a pot of cold water suddenly poured over my head. In the daughter's class, there was a parent who had bad legs and feet, but she would pick up her child with a cane every day. The child is very happy and will happily run towards her mother's arms every day. He never felt that such a disabled mother was bad, and was proud to boast to others that his mother was very beautiful. One day, the teacher read the composition he wrote: "I have the best mother in the world, she is as beautiful as an angel. She loves me, loves me, and having such a mother is the happiest thing for me." He At the same table, he was a naughty boy. After listening, he muttered, "A bitch can be as beautiful as an angel? It's a joke." After this, this child never wants her mother to pick up everyone. Everyone has their own little happiness, when others are immersed In your happiness, when you are full of pride and pride, please don't break the happiness of others, but give warm applause and give him a praise. Temporarily straightforward, although there is no loss to you, but the damage to others' self-esteem is so direct and cruel. "Good words, three warm winters, evil words hurt June cold", maybe those happiness are all you disdain, but also please don't break the happiness of others.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes