Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

28.12.2019 04:29
there won’t be any issues. Antworten

JACKSONVILLE http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Jalen Ramsey spent the past few months working out at his father’s training facility in Nashville.It was a new routine that caused him to miss Jacksonville’s offseason conditioning program.The All-Pro cornerback has no regrets, though, about the time away from coaches and teammates.“How do I put this the nicest way possible?” Ramsey said Tuesday after the first of a mandatory, three-day minicamp.“I don’t think any of my teammates had an issue because they know I was going to come back ready. But at the same time, if they did, I don’t think I would care `cause once I get out here I know what I was doing was the right thing for me.”Ramsey worked out in Jacksonville before his first two NFL seasons and fell behind both times because of injuries.“It was an offseason of getting back to the basics for me, kind of doing what got me to the position I’m in right now,” he said. “It was also an offseason for me that I kind of labeled as `no-setback season,’ just `cause in the previous two years I haven’t even made it this far.”He had surgery in May 2016 for a torn meniscus in his right knee. He had surgery last June for a sports hernia.Ramsey still managed to become the best player on a stout defense.The fifth overall pick in the 2016 draft emerged as one of the top defensive backs in the league last year Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , locking down No. 1 receivers on a weekly basis. He was voted to the Pro Bowl in his second season and made the more exclusive All-Pro team.“I thought I was good in the past two years, and stay tuned,” he said.Ramsey already has matchups circled months before the season, beginning with Odell Beckham Jr. of the New York Giants in the opener and continuing a few weeks later against Kansas City’s Tyreke Hill. The list also includes familiar faces such as former teammate Allen Hurns, Houston’s DeAndre Hopkins, Philadelphia’s Alshon Jeffery, Indianapolis’ T.Y. Hilton and Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown.“It’s what I love, but I can’t just love it,” Ramsey said. “I’ve got to prepare for it DJ Chark Jersey , too, so that’s what I’ve been doing this whole offseason. That’s what I’ll continue to do.”The Jaguars welcomed Ramsey back for minicamp, but coach Doug Marrone planned to work him in slowly.“Jalen has worked extremely hard with training with his dad. He’s anxious to go out there and say, `I’m ready to go. Let’s go,'” Marrone said. “I’m more like, `OK, listen, we’re going to get you in there for a couple and take you out. We just want to see where you are.“The worst thing you can do as a coach is put someone out there that maybe is not ready. Not to say that Jalen is not ready, but we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing for all of the players.”Ramsey had 107 tackles http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-a.-j.-cann-jersey , 31 pass breakups and six interceptions in his first two seasons. He’s earned the respect of opponents as well as teammates, which made his decision to skip Jacksonville’s offseason program an easier one.“I know what I was doing is going to get me prepared as best as anything for the season,” he said. “Once I put that out on the field, there won’t be any issues. I have a good relationship with all my teammates anyways, so if they did they would hit me up. I did it respectful. … I hit up people. I was like, `Hey, yo, look, this is my plan for the offseason.’“And it’s not that I felt like I owed anybody an explanation. It’s just that’s how we vibe. That’s the locker room. … I was like Womens Marqise Lee Jersey , `Yo, I know y’all fixin’ to start it up. I’m not coming. I’m doing my thing. No worries.’ They said it right back: `You good, bro.'” The Jaguars have added much needed depth to the wide receiver position this morning, as NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports the team has agreed to a deal with former Kansas City Chiefs receiver C..."The Jaguars have added much needed depth to the wide receiver position this morning, as NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports the team has agreed to a deal with former Kansas City Chiefs receiver Chris Conley.Conley is a former third-round pick by the Chiefs in 2015 out of the University of Georgia. He was never able to ascend much on the Chiefs offense, as the team had established premier players in the likes of Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, and later Sammy Watkins. However, he did amass 34 starts over four seasons Telvin Smith Jersey , bringing in 104 receptions for 1,238 yards and 6 touchdowns.He is coming off his most productive year scoring wise with the Chiefs, having caught 5 touchdowns last year from league MVP Patrick Mahomes, in what was the most explosive offense in the league.Conley is known as a deep threat, with good size at 6’3 205 lbs., and a recorded 4.35 40 yard dash time at his Combine. He’ll likely compete to be in the Jags’ rotation and is another potential weapon for new quarterback Nick Foles.