Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

25.12.2019 03:52
The Chargers and Broncos get together Antworten

again on Sunday Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey , several weeks after L.A. lost to Denver at home. And some of the things said by Chargers players have stuck in the craw of Broncos linebacker Von Miller.“The Keenan Allen comment,” Miller told reporters on Thursday. “Phillip Rivers said, ‘We lost three games. We lost to two good teams, and we stubbed our toe with the Broncos.’ For us, it’s little stuff like that. Especially for me personally http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-justin-jones-jersey , it’s just little stuff like that where it’s like, ‘Ok. We have a second crack at it, let’s see.’ I’ve got another shot, they’ve got another shot too, let’s see.”Said Allen after the Broncos beat the Chargers in L.A.: “I don’t think they played well at all. We dominated the game. Turnovers Womens Kyzir White Jersey , we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Miller said that his saltiness applies only to him, as far as he knows.“It’s just me personally,” Miller said. “Nobody is even talking about it in there, but when I got up here in front of you guys, it’s just something that I had on my heart. If I had an opportunity to talk about it again. I was going to let you guys know where my heart was at Virgil Green Jersey , and it hasn’t changed. Everybody knows the way I feel about Phillip. He’s an MVP in my eyes, he’s a great quarterback, an elite quarterback. The same with Keenan Allen, but we’ve got another shot at it, and I want to take advantage of this opportunity that we get.”The Chargers are playing for a shot at the No. 1 seed; a loss would relegate them to the No. 5 seed.The Broncos are playing for nothing. After losing on Monday night at Oakland http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-pouncey-jersey , the Broncos are guaranteed to have consecutive losing seasons for the first time since 1971-72. Which means that, in relation to the decades of Broncos teams in between those struggles, Allen may have a point. The Bengals defense has tightened up after giving up 150 yards and 14 points on the first two Chargers possessions of Sunday’s game, but the offense wasn’t able to wipe out the entire deficit.They came pretty close, however. Jeff Driskel hit John Ross for a touchdown with 20 seconds to play in the first half and the score by the California native meant that the Chargers’ lead was down to 14-12. The Bengals tried for two to tie the game Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , but a Driskel pass to Giovani Bernard resulted in a loss when Chargers safety Derwin James blew up the play.The Chargers were able to use the time left to hit a pair of 11-yard passes and then an offside penalty wiped out a sack of Philip Rivers that would have ended the half. The Chargers got Mike Badgley on the field for a 59-yard field goal try and he nailed it to give the Chargers a 17-12 lead. It also gave Badgley a franchise record for longest field goal.Driskel was initially ruled to have run for a one-yard score on a previous Bengals drive, but replay showed that his knee hit the ground with the ball short of the end zone as Driskel dove for the score. In past years, the play would have been a touchdown but NFL rules changed this year to treat quarterbacks diving forward the same way they treat a slide.That left the Bengals just short, but they should have more chances as long as their defense continues to make things difficult for the Chargers.

Mailbag Q&A. »»