Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
ylq Offline

24.12.2019 02:49
d and gave me a brilliant Antworten

On the desk, "Zhu Ziqing's Prose Collection" lay there quietly. Page after page, page by page, all condensed Zhu Ziqing's life-long efforts. That page of "Back" made me forget a common action for a long time Online Cigarettes, an ordinary scene, an ordinary father, how many reading heartstrings, The ordinary father has performed an extraordinary story. "I saw him wearing a small black cloth hat, wearing a black cloth blazer, a dark green cotton robe, staggering to the side of the railway Cheap Cigarettes, and slowly leaning down, it was not difficult ... his fat body leaned slightly to the left, Shows effort. At this moment I saw his back, and my tears flowed down quickly. The years passed by inadvertently Newport Cigarettes Coupons. After each hurried back, the father's caring eyes became farther and farther, and the mother Familiar words are gradually forgotten. When you are physically and mentally exhausted, stop and read a tender story in a book, and you will have a moving heartbeat. Why not all parents in the world are like this. The epitome of everything from when we fell to the ground to walk, talk, to school, to employment. Everything is filled with the endless love of parents for us. Yeah! Zhu Ziqing's father's back impressed many people. In my The father ��s back in the impression also made me feel the same. Remember that winter morning, the snow covered the pavement, and the whole road was dressed as a silver-clad world, full of eyes. It's a miserable scene of a tree branch being crushed by snow. It's almost late, and my father gave up the car from a safety point of view, and dragged the bike out of nowhere, carrying me straight to school. I looked at his fortitude in the back seat. The back, full of my father's love, shed tears unknowingly. At the gate of the school, he kept telling me to be slippery and take photos of the snowdrops on my body. I nodded hard with tears He glanced at me with satisfaction and embarked on the journey home. The car was getting farther away, and my father turned his head and gave me a brilliant smile. With this warm look, I could no longer restrain it. I often overlook a few people and things, a simple reality. Just like that back and forth. Now it is lower than the eaves, lower than the wilderness, lower than the dust, and the silence at the moment, as if a handful of fires have passed. The ashes. Hearing and listening, there seemed to be endless singing. The eyes stared, and the tears drew quietly ... My father shook his back into years, and the years have worn away the road from home to school. In memory, His back is It ��s him who is tall and straight. It ��s him who twists his back into a long line, and I am a kite tied to the line. Whenever I see his tall and upright back, there is always a familiar feeling passing me In my heart, the back of the heart gradually strung into a thread, pulled into a thread, holding the persevering back of the kite of the waves, and the gentle look at it all reflected my father's deep love for me. Looking at the "Zhu Ziqing Prose Collection" opened on the desk, my eyes were wet again
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes