Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen

Termine
Cl11234566 Offline

03.12.2019 07:11
and is contriibuting. Antworten

Lawrence, KS - Perry Ellis poured in 18 points in eighth- ranked Kansas 78-68 win over No. 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. The Jayhawks have won five in a row and eight of nine overall. "I thought that even though our defense wasnt great tonight I thought it was nice to have energy feeding our run. If we could have secured a defensive board we would have put up some numbers, but we couldnt secure anything," said Kansas coach Bill Self. Baylor (13-5, 1-4) meanwhile has dropped four of five after entering conference play with a 12-1 mark, which included a Dec. 6 victory over then third-ranked Kentucky. "Im proud of our effort. At the end of the day losing is tough, well keep working to get better," said Baylor coach Scott Drew. "Thats what you have to love about the Big 12, though. Every night you get a chance to play against a great team and a team that is going to help your RPI out." Brady Heslip hit six 3-pointers en route to a game-high 19 points while Isaiah Austin and Cory Jefferson donated 16 points apiece in the setback. Baylor made its first four shots from the arc, including a pair of Heslip treys on consecutive possessions for an early 13-8 advantage. Heslip hit two more triples in the period, which featured 12 lead changes. Joel Embiids thunderous alley-oop from Frank Mason at 3:55 gave Kansas a 31-28 edge. The hosts then took their biggest lead of the first half on Wayne Seldens 3 with less than a minute to play, but Jefferson answered with an outside shot of his own. Wiggins split a pair at the line and Kenny Cherys runner missed long as the half came to a close with Kansas in front, 37-35. Neither team led by more than five points in a balanced first 20 minutes. The lead stretched to 41-35 as Baylor was held without a bucket over the first 3 1/2 minutes of the second half. Austin hit a pair of jumpers, including a triple that he banked in, to cut into the deficit, but Kansas responded with nine straight points for a 55-44 margin. Ellis scored seven during the spurt, and Selden made the play of the game when he launched himself out of bounds to save the ball for Embiid, whose hook shot was pure at 11:19. A pair of Selden free throws two minutes later gave the Jayhawks a double digit lead, and it held until Jeffersons jumper at 2:01. The Bears never got closer than nine though. With 59 seconds to play, Frank Mason drove late in the shot clock and snuck a pass to Ellis, who slammed it home with two hands to put an exclamation mark on Kansas triumph. Game Notes Kansas now leads the all-time series, 20-4, and improved to 12-0 in Lawrence ... Embiid had 12 points while Mason finished with nine points and six assists ... Chery handed out a game-high eight assists ... Baylor shot 13-of-27 from 3-point range. The Bears have made at least one 3 in 712 straight games ... Both teams had 16 turnovers. Sports Jerseys From China . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. Clearance Sports Jerseys . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. https://www.discountsportsjerseyscheap.com/. Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Authentic Sports Jerseys . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Wholesale Sports Jerseys .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Josh Smith was booed when he went to the scorers table to check in, booed when he touched the ball and booed again when he went to the line to shoot free throws.Just over a month after Detroit waived the high-priced forward, Pistons fans gave him an unfriendly welcome when he returned to the Palace on Saturday night as a member of the Houston Rockets. Detroit beat Houston 114-101.Smith, who spent nine seasons with the Atlanta Hawks, was with the Pistons for less than a season and a half. He said the boos didnt bother him too much.That wasnt emotional to me, because I wasnt here long enough to feel any kind of way about it, Smith said. If that happened in Atlanta, it would be tougher for me, but it didnt affect me at all.Smith said before the game he had no ill will toward his former team, which went on a seven-game winning streak immediately after cutting him.I still have friends on this team, where we hung out and we had fun times and fun memories together, Smith said. I have no hard feelings. When they went on that winning streak, I knew the process and the hard work that we had to put in right after Labor Day weekend, all the way into training camp — it was finally kind of paying off.Detroit cut Smith loose in late December. The Pistons started playing well after his departure, and Smith caught on with one of the leagues best teams and is contriibuting.ddddddddddddI kind of sat back and looked at it, and I saw it as being a blessing, Smith said. I had an opportunity now to play for a contender and really try to do something special this season.The Pistons won those first seven games after waiving Smith, but Brandon Jennings ruptured his left Achilles tendon last weekend, and Detroit began struggling again.Smith, meanwhile, has for the most part come off the bench for the Rockets. His scoring is down, but his shooting percentage has improved.Ive enjoyed Josh. Working with him has been great. In our system, we try to get him to do things that we think he does real well, Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. Have him drive, have him play-make, have him kick out, get defensive rebounds, push it down the floor.When the Pistons cut Smith, coach Stan Van Gundy wanted to adjust the offence, and he said it may not have been fair to Smith to reduce his role at this point in his career.Smith has looked and sounded comfortable with the idea of being a reserve, but Van Gundy said that doesnt mean a move like that would have helped the Pistons much.Hes in a totally different situation with a totally different team in a totally different role. The people around him are not even similar, Van Gundy said. How he would have played here probably wouldnt have changed a lot. Just, he would have been coming off the bench. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz