Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:18
reporters at a charity event Antworten

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- Marin Cilic continued his mastery against American players, beating John Isner 7-6 (5), 6-3 to advance to the finals of the Delray Beach Open. The victory was Cilics 21st straight against American opponents dating to 2008. The seventh-seeded Croat has reached three straight finals for the first time in his career. He beat Tommy Haas to win at Zagreb earlier this month, and then lost to Tomas Berdych at Rotterdam last week. "Its probably the best three weeks Ive played in my life," said Cilic, who reached his 20th career ATP final. "I couldnt be happier. Im enjoying these moments." Isner, the second seed, was trying to reach his second final of the year. He won the title in Auckland in January. The start of the night match was delayed nearly three hours because of rain, not finishing until the early morning Sunday. Cilic will face Kevin Anderson of South Africa in the final. The fourth-seeded Anderson, who won this event in 2012, advanced with a 6-2, 6-4 victory over American qualifier Steve Johnson in the earlier semifinal. Anderson had 13 aces and won 86 per cent of his first-serve points. "Im pleased with the way I executed that part of my game," said Anderson, who has a 7-2 record this year. He was 0-3 in finals last year. Johnson admitted having some nerves playing in his first ATP semifinal. The American had beaten the top-seeded Haas and sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez to reach the semis. "I definitely was a little uptight in the beginning, but credit (Anderson). He played very well," Johnson said. Jason Martin Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Fred Clarke Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/1172e...ey-pirates.html. That assertion is getting harder and harder to make, especially given the way 23-year-old Danilo Gallinari has been playing this season. Sam Howard Jersey . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. Colin Moran Jersey .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete.Gordie Howe is reportedly on the upswing after suffering a setback two weeks ago in his recovery from a series of strokes.The hockey legends son, Mark Howe, told the Detroit Free Press on Friday that his father is getting better after the 86-year-old was rushed to hospital 11 days ago and treated for dehydration.Gordie Howe suffered what his children called a serious stroke in late October and another in early Novembber.dddddddddddd Hes been staying at his daughters home in Lubbock, Texas.Were starting to finally get positive news after one month of negative news, so its good, said Mark Howe in the interview. The younger Howe is a scout with his fathers former team, the Detroit Red Wings. Gordie Howe has lived with his children since the death of his wife, Colleen, in 2009. He has had dementia for several years. ' ' '