Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:16
seven when Amir Williams Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan dismissed manager Clarence Seedorf on Monday and replaced him with another club great, Filippo Inzaghi. In a brief statement, Milan said it has handed youth-team coach Inzaghi a two-year contract until June 30, 2016. "I am very happy, today for me is an unforgettable day," Inzaghi said. "I thank President (Silvio) Berlusconi and the whole club for their trust and the prestigious opportunity that has been given to me. "I will give my all for these colours, with dedication, passion and determination, as I have always done whether as a player or as coach of the youth teams." Seedorf, who was only four months into a 2 1/2 year contract, replaced the fired Massimiliano Allegri in January. The former Dutch star led Milan to an eighth-place finish in Serie A, with 11 wins in his 19 league matches in charge. Despite an impressive first leg performance against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last 16, Milan went out to the eventual runners-up 5-1 on aggregate. The 40-year-old Inzaghi has long been touted as a future coach of Milan. Like his former teammate Seedorf, Inzaghi has no previous first-team managerial experience. But the Italian has been coaching in the youth sectors at Milan since retiring in 2012 and has achieved impressive results. Inzaghi had a glittering 11-year playing career at Milan, winning two Serie A titles -- to add to the one he won at Juventus -- and two Champions League trophies. "I am honoured and proud to be the coach of a team that has been my life for so many years, a team and a club with which I have shared unforgettable joy and emotions," Inzaghi added. The former striker also won the World Cup with Italy in 2006. Paul Pierce Jersey . Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. Cheap Celtics Jerseys . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. https://www.cheapceltics.com/632n-ray-al...ey-celtics.html. Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Kevin Garnett Jersey . Western and the second-ranked Laval Rouge et Or (7-0) once again received 20 and 10 first-place votes from the Football Reporters of Canada panel, respectively. Rounding out the Top 10 are the Calgary Dinos (7-0), Queens Gaels (7-1), Guelph Gryphons (7-1), Montreal Carabins (5-2), Bishops Gaiters (5-2), McMaster Marauders (5-3), Manitoba Bisons (4-3) and the Saskatchewan Huskies (4-3) Western crushed York 50-10 last Saturday in its league finale to secure first place in the OUA standings and a bye in the first round of the conference playoffs. K. C. Jones Jersey . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Marc Lovings floater in the final seconds of overtime gave No. 22 Ohio State a 74-72 win over Minnesota on Tuesday. DAngelo Russell scored 25 of his game-high 27 points in the first half. Loving added 13 points for the Buckeyes (13-3, 2-1 Big Ten), who ended Minnesotas 14-game home win streak. With time winding down in overtime, Loving came off a curl on the left side of the court, caught a feed from Sam Thompson and got a one-handed push shot to fall. Minnesota had a timeout left but opted not to use it, instead rushing the ball up the court. Thompson deflected a pass, knocking the ball towards midcourt, and the clock hit zero before Minnesotas desperation heave. Maurice Walker tallied 18 points and nine rebounds and DeAndre Mathieu scored 17 for Minnesota (11-5, 0-3). Theyre all tough. You know, a loss is a loss in my book and everyone just wants to win, so its tough, said Walker. The Gophers chipped away from a 12-point halftime deficit, eventually tying the game with 6:20 remaining. The Buckeyes led by seven when Amir Williams was handed a technical foul after getting whistled for a shooting foul that he disagreed with. Four free throws and a Joey King 3-pointer later, and the game was knotted at 60. That ttechnical foul was huge.dddddddddddd I think that that was kind of a turning point, said Ohio State coach Thad Matta. It was 66-66 late when Russell was stripped on a drive to the basket. Williams came up with the loose ball and could have won it for OSU, but his point-blank layup hit back rim and bounced off. Leading by three late in the extra session, Russell lost the ball again driving to the basket. This time Minnesota came up with it, and Nate Mason drove past Williams for a layup plus a foul. His free throw tied it at 72. Minnesota scored on four of its first six possessions and led 9-5. Then, the future lottery pick Russell went to work. Consecutive 3s by the star freshman highlighted a 12-0 run that Thompson capped with a transition layup. Minnesota rattled off seven straight later to tie it at 21, but Russell scored 14 of the next 16 OSU points. His field goals around the final media timeout of the half were part of an 8-0 run -- which included a Loving tip-slam just before the buzzer -- and the Buckeyes led 41-29 at halftime. Game Notes Shannon Scott had nine points and 10 assists for Ohio State ... Minnesota has lost three straight games to open Big Ten conference play ... Both teams had 14 turnovers. ' ' '