Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen

Termine
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.04.2019 05:51
Online[/url]. The Marlins were 2 for 13. Miami, w Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Cheap Hydro Flask Free Shipping . - Maybe putting all the focus on defence during practice after allowing 100 points for three straight games was just what Detroit needed to get its offence going.Greg Monroe had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Andre Drummond scored 20 points and the Pistons ended a four-game skid with a 119-109 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Friday night.What speaks to my coaching, better than anything, is we spent three days working on almost nothing but defence, give up 109 points, and our offence was fantastic, Stan Van Gundy said with a smile. That tells you how good my teaching was, right there.Brandon Jennings scored 14 and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 15 for the Pistons.Roy Hibbert paced Indiana with 19 points, but foul trouble sent him to the bench in the third quarter, and the Pistons took advantage. They outscored the Pacers 36-29 in the period to take an 11-point lead into the fourth.Hibbert fouled out at 5:53 of the fourth quarter, putting a damper on Indianas comeback bid. Solomon Hill and C.J. Watson both added 14 points in the losing effort.I was a little tentative, and that ultimately bit me, Hibbert said. I could have done a better job.The Pistons came out strong, netting 32 points in the first quarter and leading 57-53 at halftime — the teams second-highest first-half output of the season. The Pistons also set a season high with 36 points in the third quarter.I think the ball just moved, Monroe said. Guys were aggressive, but they were smart at the same time. We just took good shots.The usually stalwart Indiana defence, which ranks No. 1 in the NBA in opponents points per game (96.1), allowed the Pistons to shoot 54.7 per cent from the field on the night, well above their season average of 41.3 per cent (30th in the league).The Pistons hadnt shot better than 49.3 per cent all year. They topped their best scoring output of the season 7:30 remaining.Its definitely a sign of how we should play, but its only one game, Jennings said.Indiana shot 50.6 per cent, but never could get the lead after Detroit tied it at 15 with 5:54 to go in the first quarter.Theyre a good team, Hibbert said of the Pistons. They have a lot of pieces that have been there for a while. I didnt think it would take them long to get the chemistry going again.TIP-INSPistons: Picked up Anthony Tolliver from the Suns on Tuesday, but he wasnt available vs. the Pacers while waiting for a physical from the league. ... Three of Detroits starters (Drummond, Kyle Singler and Caldwell-Pope) are in their first or second year in the NBA.Pacers: Snapped a two-game winning streak after losing 11 of 12 from Nov. 29 to Dec 20. Indiana has not won more than two consecutive games all season. ... This was the first game between the two teams this season. They will play again in Indianapolis on Jan. 16 and Feb. 4 and in Detroit on April 10.PLAYING WITHOUT SMITHThis was the Pistons first game without Josh Smith, who was waived on Dec. 22 despite being in the middle of a four-year, $54 million contract.Van Gundy dismissed any critics who may look at the Pistons performance vs. the Pacers and blame Smith for the teams struggles.We have won one game, and now were going to jump on, Josh Smith was the problem? Van Gundy said. I am not going there. I said that from the trade: That wasnt the problem. What happened tonight was we had a lot of guys play really well. It had absolutely nothing to do with Josh not being here.STUCKEY RETURNSAfter playing the first seven seasons of his career for the Pistons, Rodney Stuckey returned to Detroit for the first signing with the Pacers in the off-season. He was met with warm cheer from the Palace of Auburn Hills crowd and finished with nine points. He left the game with swelling above his eye.He seems pretty relaxed about the situation, Frank Vogel said before the game. There are not a lot bad feelings, when you talk to him about his time here. He really enjoyed his time here.UP NEXTPistons: Travel to the Cavaliers on Sunday.Wizards: Travel to the Nets on Saturday. Hydro Flask Clearance . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. Hydro Flask Sale . - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. http://www.hydroflaskcheap.us/ . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.MIAMI -- With a lot of muscle and a little body English, Garrett Jones finally beat the Chicago Cubs shift by clearing it. Jones hit a three-run homer in the seventh inning Tuesday night, and the Miami Marlins rallied to beat Chicago 6-5. Jones had been 0 for 9 in the series against the Cubs, who deployed three infielders to the right of second base against the left-handed hitter. "The shift has taken away some hits," Jones said. "It has frustrated me a little bit mentally, chasing some balls out of the strike zone trying to make something happen. That last at-bat, I just squared it up and wasnt worried about the shift, and was able to get it out." Jones one-out drive hit the top of the wall and bounced into the bullpen for his ninth home run, but his first since May 23. "I was getting up on my tiptoes, wishing it would go over, and it did," he said. Adeiny Hechavarria started the seventh with a bunt single for his fourth hit. Rafael Furcal had a two-out, two-run single in the fourth for his first RBIs since 2012. Hard-luck Cubs starter Jeff Samardzija allowed three runs, two earned, in six innings but again was denied a victory. The Cubs are 4-11 when he starts even though his ERA is 2.78. "Thats the way it goes," Samardzija said. "I go out and pitch and keep doing my job and making improvements. I battled, and I liked the way I finished. I made some good adjustments and finished strong." Luis Valbuenas RBI double in the seventh gave Chicago a 4-3 lead and left Samardzija in line for only his third win. But Miami rallied against Brian Schlitter (2-2). Cubs manager Rick Renteria left the right-hander in the game to face Jones, rather than going with lefty Wesley Wright. "I was 99 per cent convinced Wright was coming in," Jones said. Renteria said he opted for Schlitter against Jones rather than bringing in Wright to face pinch-hitter Jeff Baker. "It was pick my poison," Renteria said. "Schlitt just left the pitch up. Thats obviously not what he wanted to do." Junior Lake hit his ninth homer, and third in five games againsst the Marlins this year, but the Cubs went 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position. Hydro Flask Cheap Online. The Marlins were 2 for 13. Miami, which leads the majors in home victories, improved to 24-14 at Marlins Park. Marlins rookie Anthony DeSclafani, recalled from the minors Monday, gave up four runs in 6 1-3 innings. Sam Dyson (1-0) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings for his first career win, then was optioned after the game -- as expected -- to Triple-A New Orleans. "We gave him the scorecard," manager Mike Redmond said. "He was pretty fired up about that." Steve Cishek gave up a run in the ninth on Justin Ruggianos sacrifice fly before striking out Anthony Rizzo with the bases empty to earn his 16th save in 17 chances. Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton, who came into the game leading the NL in home runs and RBIs, went 0 for 4 and stranded five runners. Miami scored an unearned run in the first when the Cubs tried to turn a 3-6-1 double play, and shortstop Starlin Castros errant throw allowed Furcal to come home from third. Furcal returned last week after being sidelined since the end of the 2012 season because of injuries. In the second inning, Lake hit a two-run homer to put the Cubs ahead. Darwin Barney and Eli Whiteside pulled off a double steal -- the first stolen base for each -- and Samardzija followed with a sacrifice fly to make it 3-0. NOTES: Furcal returned to the lineup after sitting out a game to rest a swollen left knee. ... The ballparks retractable roof was closed when a thunderstorm with 50 mph winds passed by in the seventh inning. ... Marlins C Jarrod Saltalamacchia (concussion) caught eight innings in a minor league rehab game Monday and might rejoin the team this weekend. ... Castro hit his 20th double. ... RHP Bryan Morris has yet to allow a run in 9 1-3 innings since being traded to the Marlins. ... Miami RHP Chris Hatcher has recorded 12 of his past 13 outs by strikeout. ... Marlins RHP Nathan Eovaldi (4-2, 3.71 ERA), who was on paternity leave for the birth of his first child, faces Cubs RHP Jake Arrieta (2-1, 2.09) on Wednesday. ' ' '