Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen

Termine
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.04.2019 05:50
the Indians got outfielder Jame Antworten

ABBOTSFORD, B. Cheap Hydro Flask For Sale .C. -- Turner Elson put up a lot of points in junior, but it was his first professional goal that ignited the Abbotsford Heat Friday night. Elson scored with 4.6 seconds to go in the second period to even the score against the Milwaukee Admirals, contributing to the Heats 3-2 overtime victory in American Hockey League action. "It was obviously the turning point of the game," said Abbotsford head coach Troy Ward. "If we go down after two, its a different game. It certainly gave us some momentum and gave our young kids some energy in the locker room. We went into the third with a different mindset after that." Brett Olson flipped the puck ahead and Elson jumped around Admirals defender Anthony Bitetto to one-hand the puck past goalie Magnus Hellberg. "I tried to get past the defenceman and I saw the goalie wasnt going out for it, and I got my stick on it and chipped it over his foot there," said Elson, who played three games over two seasons for the Heat on a tryout basis. "The first goal as a pro, its been a long time waiting," said the former Red Deer Rebel. "You dream of getting your first goal as a pro -- maybe not as greasy as mine, but they all count in the end." Greg Nemisz scored the winner at 1:58 of overtime. Corban Knight, who had two assists, rushed down the wing and found Nemisz standing in front. He redirected it past Hellberg for his first of the season. "It wasnt pretty but we got a big goal at the end there," said Heat alternate captain Carter Bancks. "Thats how you win hockey games." Ben Hanowski also scored for Abbotsford (2-1-0) in the clubs home opener. Reto Berra stopped 24 shots in the victory. "Both goalies, I thought, stole the show," said Ward. "They both made outstanding saves and took some pucks away from guys that maybe they thought they could squeeze by. Reto battled very hard to find pucks, which was key." Patrick Cehlin had a goal and an assist for the Admirals in their season opener, while Taylor Beck also scored for Milwaukee. Magnus Hellberg made 28 saves. After a scoreless first period, the visitors drew first blood while shorthanded. Austin Watson stole the puck from Abbotsfords Chad Billins behind the net and centred for Cehlin, who slid a backhand around Berras poke check attempt at 6:45. The Heat took their first lead of the game at 13:11 of the third when Hanowski went top shelf from in close. He began the play by hounding a Milwaukee defenceman into giving the puck away to Knight, who found Josh Jooris down low. Jooris quickly tapped it across to Hanowski for his third of the season. "One of the things Ben has been able to do his whole career -- high school and St. Cloud State -- is score goals," said Ward. "He seems to be fitting into that same role here. Hes off to a good start. Hes had key goals for us. It was a good pass by Jooris, but still, its a goal scorers goal when you tuck it under the bar short side there." The Admirals tied the game a little more than two minutes later. After a point shot bounced off a few bodies in front, the puck squirted right to Beck, who lifted it over the sprawling netminder for his first goal of the season. However, Beck got called for a tripping penalty in overtime and the Heat took advantage. "It was definitely big for our team," said Knight. "We had a good push in the third and got that goal, and then they scored to get us back on our heels. It was important to push back, especially in overtime, to get that goal. It would have been disappointing if we didnt get that win tonight." Abbotsford finished 1-for-7 with the man advantage, while Milwaukee was 0-for-4. Cheap Hydro Flask Water Bottle . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Cheap Hydro Flask Online .Y. - OK, it is done. http://www.cheaphydroflaskonline.com/ . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. CLEVELAND -- The Indians had little choice but to give up Justin Masterson. The trade doesnt mean theyre going to surrender the season. "We will never raise the white flag," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "Thats not an option. Anybody who stands next to me in the dugout knows that will never happen." Protecting themselves in case the 29-year-old Masterson left as a free agent after the season, the Indians traded the right-hander on Wednesday to the St. Louis Cardinals. The trade of Masterson could be followed by other moves by the Indians, who entered Wednesday 6 1-2 games behind first-place Detroit in the AL Central and in a scramble with five other teams for the leagues second wild-card spot. The Indians could also trade shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera before the deadline. Like Masterson, Cabrera is in the final year of his contract and the Indians have shown little interest in re-signing him. Dealing the two-time All-Star could bring a prospect in return. General manager Chris Antonetti said hes exploring deals to improve the team before Thursdays 4 p.m. trade deadline. "Our focus is to continue to try to win as many games as we can," he said. "Were currently in the midst of having conversations to bring players in to impact our team at the major league level. Whether or not that happens over the next 24 hours, there are a lot of factors in play and its hard to handicap that." Masterson began the season as the Indians ace. Hell end it with a different team in a different league after a disappointing four months. "I was surprised," Masterson said. "Its bittersweet. Im sad to leave the fellas and the fight were making here in Cleveland, but Im excited to get to St. Louis and be a part of what they have going there." In exchange for Masterson, who was scheduled to come off the disabled list later this week, the Indians got outfielder James Ramsey. A first-round pick by the Cardinals (No. 23 overall) in 2012, Ramsey has spent this season at Double-A Springfield, where he batted .300 with 13 home runs and 36 RBIs. Cheap Hydro Flask Wholesale. Antonetti said Ramsey will be moved up to Triple-A Columbus. Masterson went 14-10 last season and then turned down an offer of a contract extension in spring training. "Its an extraordinarily difficult day for us," Antonetti said. "It wasnt an easy decision, but its one that made sense." Masterson is 4-6 with a 5.51 ERA in 19 starts this season and has had a noticeable loss in velocity. In five starts before being placed on the DL with right knee inflammation, he allowed 19 runs and 27 hits in 18 innings. Masterson, who hasnt won since June 8, said the impending free agency didnt affect his performance. "I guess I could try and blame that, but that would be a lie," he said. The Cardinals are in the race for the NL Central crown, a season after going to the World Series. "Im excited," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said before the Cardinals played the Padres in San Diego. "Ive watched this guy. Yes, the numbers dont quite look the same as what they looked last year, but were talking a year ago. Still, good movement, hes able to attack the strike zone. We can see theres a lot of potential here to help us out." Masterson will join the Cardinals on Friday in St. Louis and is scheduled to start against the NL Central-leading Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday. "Lets go. Theres no sense waiting around," Matheny said. Masterson was acquired by the Indians at the trading deadline in 2009 in the deal that sent catcher Victor Martinez to Boston. Before Tuesdays series opener against Seattle, Masterson said he wouldnt be surprised if the Indians made any moves before the trade deadline Thursday. Masterson had said he was hoping to stay and help them make a playoff push. Francona was Bostons manager when Masterson was dealt to Cleveland. Masterson went 48-61 with Cleveland. "The hug was a little longer than normal," Francona said. "We may part teams, but my admiration for him isnt parting." Joked Masterson: "Tito keeps trading me away. Whats up with that?" ' ' '