Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 03:39
first season in MLS Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bojan Bogdanovic led the way for the Brooklyn Nets with a season-high 22 points. Bogdanovics three-point field goal with 5:41 remaining in the fourth quarter sparked a Nets 15-7 run to seal a 104-96 victory against the Orlando Magic.KG (Kevin Garnett) found me, Bogdanovic said. He found me on like four or five layups. I got involved in the game after I scored the three-pointer and we turned in a great game with all the offence we played.Since he arrived from overseas Bogdanovic has impressed Deron Williams.Hes a rookie, but hes not because hes played at a high level for so long, Williams said. Hes 25 years old and he knows how to play the game. He doesnt have much of a weakness. He can pass, he can shoot, he can dribble and he can post up. Hes very versatile. He means a lot to this team.Williams believes Bogdanovic can produce at a high level because of coach Lionel Hollins offensive system.Our offence is the kind of offence where if you screen, if you cut hard, if you move, youre going to get open, Williams said. Also, I think teams are keying on myself, Joe (Johnson) and Brook (Lopez) and hes going to benefit from that. He finds himself getting wide open shots, but hes also doing a great job of attacking the defence.Mason Plumlee added 12 points and 10 rebounds while Williams and Garnett each had seven assists for Brooklyn (4-2).Nikola Vucevic led the Magic with 27 points and 12 rebounds. Vucevic scored 17 of Orlandos 25 points in the third quarter as the Magic trailed 81-77 entering the fourth quarter.I felt like I got it going, Vucevic said. My teammates were able to find me for that mid-range and I had a couple rolls to the basket and I was able to finish around the basket after missing in the first couple of periods. I felt pretty good, wish we just came out with a win.Evan Fournier scored 19 points in the loss for Orlando.Brooklyn ended the game with a small lineup, which included Garnett at centre and Johnson at power forward. That lineup slowed down Vucevic, who didnt have a field goal attempt for the entire fourth quarter.Lopez sat the entire fourth quarter after failing to slow down Vucevic on defence.Yeah, he wasnt guarding, coach Hollins said. I want him to guard, simple as that. Get on him.Brooklyn finished with a 45-31 rebounding advantage over Orlando (2-5).Magic coach Jacque Vaughn thought that was the main reason for the loss.We got out-rebounded pretty badly so that produced points in the paint and with us thats pretty easy to come by right now, coach Vaughn said. A lot of times, rebounding is position, your early work. I think we can continue to address that and take care of that.TIP-INSNets: Bogdanovic scored a season-high 22 points, which marked the highest scoring total for a rookie in a single game this season. Joe Johnson eclipsed the 4,000-rebound mark with his second rebound the first quarter. Brooklyn is now 5-0 against Orlando all-time at Barclays Center.Magic: Victor Oladipo (facial fracture), Kyle OQuinn (sprained left ankle) and Devyn Marble (strained rotator cuff) were sidelined for Orlando. Oladipo wore a clear mask to cover his face during pregame warm-ups. Oladipo worked on offensive pick-and-roll offensive plays on the court and then rode a stationary bike in the tunnel.UP NEXT:Nets: Brooklyn begins a three-game West Coast trip Wednesday against the Phoenix Suns.Magic: Orlando is on the road Tuesday for a matchup against the Toronto Raptors. Air Max Outlet . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. Scarpe Outlet Italia . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scon...tlet-c3066.html. Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. Air Max 90 False . THE MICHAEL JORDAN FLU GAME First this famous basketball moment. The story goes like this. “Game 5, known as "The Flu Game", was one of Michael Jordans most memorable. Scarpe Firmate Scontate Offerte . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release.TORONTO - Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen says hes concerned about the rough treatment being meted out to star striker Jermain Defoe. The five-foot-seven English forward will have to sit out Saturdays game against visiting Sporting Kansas City after receiving a caution last weekend in Houston, when he was essentially hurled to the ground by six-foot-four Dynamo defender David Horst during an altercation. Only Defoe saw yellow, his fifth of the season which triggered a one-game ban. Nelsens beef is that officials seem to be swayed by simulation and the extras that can follow a foul rather the actual incident. "Hes such a honest player," Nelsen said of Defoe. "Especially in England, you dont dive, you dont fall down, you dont complain. You get that sort of treatment and you have to deal with it. "But over here, a lot of players fall and dive and roll. And the referees react on that. Where(as) our guys are sometimes a wee bit too honest and they take the punishment. The league talks about stamping out all that play, but just because our guys dont dive, it doesnt mean its not happening. "Thats the thing that frustrates me the most is that the referees, they react on what happened if its a dive or its a roll or something like that, then they react. And not the actual impact itself, which they should be doing." No stranger to having a target on his back, the 145-pound Defoe has not complained and has shown he can take care of himself, not backing down from anyone.dddddddddddd But the 31-year-old has surprised even himself with the five cautions so far in his first season in MLS. "Which is unusual for me," he said after the midweek friendly with Tottenham. "I dont normally get involved, I dont really get yellow cards and that." Defoe understands, however, that opposing teams are looking to get him off his game. "Well thats their job at the end of the day," he said after the recent 1-1 tie with Vancouver."Youve got to do whatever it takes to win the game. "Obviously Im not in their changing room, I dont know what the manager says or what they do, but at the end of the day, for me, Ive just go to get into the areas where Im going to score goals. And obviously theyre going to try and do stuff, I suppose, to put me off my game. But its not a problem. Its important just to keep focused and as a forward make sure when we get the chances, that we put them away." Going into this weekends round of play, Defoe was one of 13 players with five cautions. D.C. United midfielder Perry Kitchen led the league with seven yellow cards while six players had six cautions. Defoe leads TFC in yellows, despite only having played 14 of 17 league games. Portlands Darlington Nagbe led the league with 61 fouls suffered in 20 games. Defoe was not in the top 10. But as Torontos leading scorer, with 11 of the clubs 26 goals, he is a key to the attack. Defoe ranks fourth in league scoring. ' ' '