Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

21.11.2019 01:38
against Sussex on Monday. Antworten

WINDERMERE, Fla. - Jordan Spieth flew from Japan to Australia to Dallas the last two weeks, took a day off and then came over to Florida for the Hero World Challenge.His game travelled with him.One week and half a world away from his six-shot victory in the Australian Open, Spieth was practically flawless Saturday at Isleworth. He opened with three straight birdies and capped his day with a 50-foot birdie putt for a 9-under 63 and a seven-shot lead over Keegan Bradley and Henrik Stenson.Felt strong coming off last week, Spieth said. Job is not done this week, but Im a believer in my own momentum. Im going to go out tomorrow with a very similar strategy to today. If the putts go and the breaks go my way, hopefully shoot a round like today. If not, Im still going to have to shoot under par to win this golf tournament.Spieth was at 20-under 196.He said he has never been 20 under on any course through 54 holes, and he has never finished a tournament that many under par. That gave him a target for Sunday, when he goes after his second straight victory.Tournament host Tiger Woods was 20 shots behind and in dire need of his antibiotics taking effect. Woods lost his voice overnight and had nausea on the practice range and the golf course. He felt slightly better at the end of his round when he made three straight birdies for a 69.He remained in last place.Bradley made four straight birdies around the turn on his way to a 65. He will play in the final group with Spieth.Ive got to shoot a low one and get some help from Jordan, said Bradley, who has not won in more than two years. Hes such a good player. I dont expect that. Im going to have to shoot a really low one.Stenson, who played in the final group with Spieth on Saturday, recovered from a sluggish start with four birdies over his last eight holes for a 68.I dont think anybody is going to catch him tomorrow unless hes having a really bad day, Stenson said. Seems to be a one-horse race going into Sunday. Hes a very solid player and playing solid golf at a very young age.Stenson recalls Spieth making a spirited charge at the Swede in the Tour Championship last year. He also is aware that Spieth finished one shot out of a playoff in Japan and won in Sydney against a field that included Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott.Were going to see a lot of him in the years to come, Stenson said.Spieth elected to return Saturday morning to complete the rain-delayed second round instead of finishing in darkness. He had clear vision in the morning — not only of his chip to 5 feet to save par, but of Steve Strickers 50-foot birdie attempt across the green.Spieth had about the same putt later in the day, only going in the opposite direction of Strickers putt. That at least gave him an idea of the speed, though he had imagined a 3-foot circle around the hole that he would have accepted to walk off with par.This turned out even better. The putt dropped for an unlikely birdie, and Spieth raised his putter as it dropped. He was all smiles walking off the green.I put my putter up, which usually means it will find a way to lip out, Spieth said.No chance on this day.He opened with an 18-foot birdie putt on No. 1, got a good bounce with his 7-iron on the par-3 second to about 8 feet, and then made birdie on the par-3 third. After that, his iron play and his short game — always exquisite — were so good that he didnt need to make any big putts.Wrapping up his second full season as a pro, Spieth gets a new experience on Sunday — playing with a big lead.I think Ive got to have a number tomorrow to go out and really chase, he said. I havent finished in the 20s (under par) before ever in my career, and I think most of the guys that are in this event have somewhere. So that would be a good goal, to go out there and shoot under par. Hopefully, its good enough.Bradley will be chasing with a short putter, as he has done this week ahead of the Jan. 1, 2016, ban on the anchored stroke used for his belly putter. Bradley in the 2011 PGA Championship was the first player to win a major using a belly putter.Ive had five years and hours and hours of practice that are now taken away from me, he said. But its fun to come out here and prove to everybody and myself that its not a big deal. This is probably the best three days of putting Ive had in a couple of years. Nike Air Max Soldes Pas Cher . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. Grossiste Chaussures Chinois . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr...ckage-282a.html. Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Homme . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win. Air Max 97 Pas Cher Solde .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway.Worcestershire batsman Tom Fell has made an emotional return to cricket despite battling cancer. The 22-year-old made 41 runs opening the batting for Worcestershires second XI against Sussex on Monday. He was Worcestershires leading run-scorer in the County Championship last season before being diagnosed with testicular cancer in October. He suffered a setback in March when it was found to have spread to his lymph nodes. Fell is now awaiting a third round of chemotherapy but is determined to make a first-team return later this summer. Despite battling testicular cancer, Fell made an emotional return to cricket on Monday, opening the batting and making 41 runs for Worcestershires second XI He told Sky Sports News HQ: Its brilliant to see everyone again and to be back in amongst it.dddddddddddd Its the way to cope with it, to do as much as you can and try and live your life as normally as you can. So being at training gives you a lift and makes everything a lot better.I think being younger I do have a bit of an advantage over some other people who do have chemotherapy so Ive found that I have coped with it fairly well but obviously there are bad days and good days. Luckily, I have more good than bad. Fell flicks a ball to the boundary while playing for Worcester last summer Hopefully it wont affect me too much in the ling run and I will be able to get back into first-team contention by June time and still have a decent season. Also See: County Championship Div One table County Championship Div Two table Domestic fixtures/results Get Surrey tickets! ' ' '