Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhangzk Offline

16.11.2019 04:41
They went through the core muscle deal with Antworten

Two of the centerpieces of Buffalo’s 2019 free-agent class have been unavailable to the team Will Grier Jersey , due to identical injuries.Coach Sean McDermott explained to reporters on Tuesday that center Mitch Morse and receiver Cole Beasley have been absent from offseason drills due to surgery to repair sports hernias.“ went to Philadelphia and saw Dr. Myers and had the procedure this offseason,” McDermott said. “They are working back, they are hard at work and our training staff has done a nice job with them. They’ve worked hard and we will get them back as soon as we can here.”The conditions didn’t stop the Bills from committing significant dollars to both players. Morse became the highest-paid center in football via a four-year, $44.5 million deal. Beasley signed a four-year, $29 million contract. The Bills must have really wanted them, because the Bills are willing to wait for them during what it an important chunk of the overall planning for the season.“When you talk about availability, now when we’re not available, it’s not ideal http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/christian-miller-jersey-authentic ,” McDermott said regarding injury issues the team has been dealing with generally. “Is it going to stop us? No. We are going to continue to work and that’s where the trust I have, [G.M.] Brandon [Beane], myself, and our medical staff, that’s what they’re here for as well.”Recovery from sports-hernia surgery typically happens in fewer than two months, so both players should be ready to go for training camp. It wouldn’t be a surprise if the Bills limit their participation in the remaining OTA and minicamp practices, given that they’ve missed so much of the offseason program to date. Chris Long retired Saturday night, signing off on a brilliant 11-year career (on and off the field) with a red cup and a sunset.But as you’d expect with a player so thoughtful, it was far from an easy decision.The former Rams Jordan Scarlett Jersey , Patriots, and Eagles defensive end told Peter King of NBC’s that the decision was “complicated.”“I learned to never make a decision based on just one thing,” Long said. “The decision to retire was complicated. It was based on health, which is still very good, and family, we have two small children, and football fit, which includes a chance to win and my role and geography.“Philadelphia is where I wanted to play a couple more years. I love Philadelphia. But as a player I learned the most important thing to me is Sunday, and having a chance to be a big part of it. It seemed like player-coach was kind of the role that was going to be carved out for me—maybe playing 10 David Montgomery Jersey , 12, 15 plays a game. I’m a rhythm player. I need to set people up, I need to be in the flow of the game. If I sit on the bench for three series, I can’t get rhythm, and I’ll get cold and maybe I’ll hurt myself. Some people think that’s great—play less and you won’t get hurt. Man, I want to play ball. In Philadelphia, it didn’t seem there was much of a chance to compete there.“But they were honest with me the whole time. I appreciate the honesty. I’ll always love Philadelphia and the Eagles, but I didn’t want Week Four, Five http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/riley-ridley-jersey-authentic , to come around and people think, Whoa, where’s Chris? Did Chris retire? I’d rather do it this way than just fade out. And I didn’t want to start over again across the country somewhere.”Long could have easily found another place to play, and another place that would have given him the expanded role he wanted. Instead, he chose to walk away, into what is doubtless going to be a retirement as productive as his football career was.