Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

12.04.2019 04:07
for 44 for 241 yards and a late score, but the Antworten

VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Rory McIlroy put aside the anguish in his private life to win the European Tours flagship BMW PGA Championship on Sunday. Air Force 1 Ireland Sale . The double major winner came from seven shots back at the start of the final round to shoot a 6-under 66 and win by 1 stroke with an overall 14-under 274 on the Wentworth course. It was McIlroys first European Tour success since December 2012 and ends a run of eight second-place finishes in 11 events this season. Shane Lowry of Ireland came second with a round of 68 for a 13-under 275. Denmarks Thomas Bjorn (75) shared third place on 12 under with Englands two-time BMW PGA winner Luke Donald (70). McIlroys 12th victory worldwide comes four days after the 25-year old Northern Irishman confirmed the breakdown in his relationship with Danish tennis star Caroline Wozniacki. McIlroy had been close to tears on Wednesday when talking to the media. He was still subdued Sunday despite his victory though he hugged his father Gerry and long-time coach Michael Bannon. "I guess when I got inside the ropes this week, it was a little bit of a release, and I was on my own and doing what I do best, which is playing golf, and that sort of gave me four or five hours of serenity or sanctuary or whatever you want to call it," McIlroy said. "I was just focusing on the job at hand which was to play golf and get the ball in the hole in the lowest number of shots possible ... Its obviously been a week of very mixed emotions, but Im sitting here looking at this trophy going, How the hell, how did it happen this week? But it did." It was McIlroys first success since coming from behind to win Decembers Australian Open in Sydney. He heads into next months U.S. Open as a strong contender to win the event for a second time in four years. "The win at the end of last year in Australia sort of stopped all the questions about equipment and about struggling and slump and all this stuff," McIlroy said. "But to win here, against a great field, one of the best fields of the year, especially in Europe sort of cements that, and shows where my game is and Im on the right track again. Hopefully, it wont be long before Im contending in majors and having a chance to win those again." Lowry went into the last day some five shots behind third round leader Bjorn but found himself in front when Bjorn took a triple bogey 7 at the par four No. 6. After three birdies in a row from the 10th, Lowry had his own troubles in taking a double bogey at the par four 13th. However, the former Irish Open and Portugal Masters winner regrouped to birdie the 14th and, while he dropped a shot at the next, the 26-year-old Lowry holed a 30-foot birdie at the last to secure second place on his own. "Im happy but I know I am going to be sitting in my hotel room tonight and the 13th hole is going to be going through my head," Lowry said. The 43-year-old Bjorn went into the last day with history on his side as no player had lost at this European Tour event after leading by five shots. By the ninth hole Bjorn had forfeited his advantage -- taking a bogey at No. 5, triple bogey at the sixth where he failed to get out of a greenside bunker in regulation, and dropping a further shot at the ninth. The Dane birdied the 12th but was in trouble again with bogeys at Nos. 14 and 15 before birdies at the next two holes in an eventual round of 75. "Its a disappointment when you come off the golf course like this," Bjorn said. "I just didnt get it right today and I made that massive judgment error on six and that kind of let everybody back into the frame." Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Cheap Air Force 1 Ireland . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal. http://www.airforce1ireland.com/ . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Carolina Panthers were sympathetic to Adrian Petersons grief. They werent going to take it easy on him, though. Petersons tumultuous week ended with a quiet Sunday because the Panthers made all the noise. Cam Newton threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score, and the Panthers romped past the mourning running back and the Minnesota Vikings 35-10. Peterson finished with 62 yards on 10 carries and 21 yards on three receptions, but the Vikings (1-4) didnt have much use after halftime for him. Peterson learned Friday a 2-year-old son of his died in South Dakota of injuries from alleged abuse. "Its tough. Its a crazy situation," Peterson said. "Anytime you lose a child, no matter the circumstances, it hurts. I cant describe it. But Ive got a good supporting cast." Said Vikings coach Leslie Frazier: "I thought he handled it as well as you can." Matt Cassel threw two interceptions, both to Mike Mitchell, and the Panthers (2-3) responded each time with a touchdown. Distracted or not, the Vikings were embarrassed on both sides of the ball by a team that had 11 penalties, seven sacks allowed and only six points in defeat the week before. "When one guy has a tragedy like that, we all kind of feel it in a way," Mitchell said, adding: "We still have our goals that we have to get accomplished. So thats not in any way disrespectful to Adrian." Newton was at his best since he was a rookie two years ago, going 20 for 26 for 242 yards without a turnover. He threw for scores to Steve Smith and Mike Tolbert in the first half to cap long, commanding drives, and found Brandon LaFell for a 79-yard touchdown to start the third quarter. "His focus and attention to detail on things all week, I think its all part of the process of him developing. He understands it, and hes going to continue to work at it," coach Ron Rivera said. Tolbert scored on a short run in the fourth, and many of the fans who spent the afterrnoon booing quickly bolted from their seats to try to beat traffic. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet. Peterson rarely found room against a defence that has not allowed a 100-yard rusher for nine straight games. He said he never had second thoughts about playing, declining again to speak specifically about his dead son. "I just prayed and asked God to give me the strength to get through the game and remain focused and, for the most part, I did," Peterson said. "Its a terrible way to lose, but we can learn from this." Cassel kept the job over Christian Ponder and went 32 for 44 for 241 yards and a late score, but the two interceptions were costly. Josh Freeman could be the next quarterback soon. "The guys in that locker room wont throw in the towel. Weve just got to find some momentum," Cassel said. The Panthers were aided by a dropped interception attempt by Jamarca Sanford and a third-down holding penalty by Chris Cook that wiped out a sack for their first touchdown. Newtons 2-yard toss to Smith came on the second fourth-down conversion of the 9 1/2-minute drive, a sign of trust from Rivera. "Hes a defensive coach by nature so he always has that conservative mentality, but I think hes kind of breaking his mould to a degree and giving the whole team confidence with that," Newton said. Newton then used a shovel pass to feed fullback Tolbert, who barged through the middle of Minnesotas defence for a 10-yard touchdown and a 14-0 lead. Any hope the Vikings had of a comeback crumbled in the opening minute of the second half. LaFell was wide open as he sprinted untouched along the sideline when struggling cornerback Josh Robinson left him to play zone, and nobody came to help. "He went straight to the flat, and I went straight up the field," LaFell said. Newton found the end zone again on the next drive, a 9-yard scramble after eluding the rush. "I think that showing a little confidence and faith in them has really helped," Rivera said. ' ' '