Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen

Allgemeines zur Ausbildung und Ausbildungsinhalte Ausbildung mit dem E-Book "Einmal Mischen Bitte Bei den Präsenzseminaren in Düsseldorf In der Videoschule Gratis mit den Youtube Videos
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:48
history of significant production by tight ends in his scheme Antworten

NEW YORK – The transition has been tough. That much is clear. Martin St. Louis had 29 goals and 62 points in 61 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season. After being traded to the New York Rangers at the March deadline, he scored just once and added seven assists in 19 games. "People were looking for me to get results and those tough times make you appreciate the good times," said St. Louis on the eve of his first playoffs in the Big Apple. "Ive failed a bunch of times, but I know Ive been successful many times too so, you know, Ive worked hard to get my game going. I feel comfortable here." It took awhile. Moving from sunny Florida where hockey players are as anonymous as mailmen to The City that Never Sleeps where the bright lights can either immortalize or stun was never going to be simple. "It is tough, I mean, Ive been somewhere for 13 seasons. In one place everyone knew me, I knew everybody, now you come to [a new] place, I think people know of me and I dont think they know me and that takes time," St. Louis explained. And the time is now. St. Louis had four assists in his last two games before the playoffs began. He had two assists in New Yorks Game 1 win on Thursday night. It seems like hes heating up at the perfect time. "This is playoff time and this is the time when you get judged and Im excited about that," he said. St. Louis did everything you can in Tampa. He won the Art Ross Trophy as the NHLs leading scorer twice, including in last years lockout-shortened campaign. He won the Hart Trophy as the league MVP (2003-04). He hoisted the Stanley Cup a decade ago. He has averaged more than a point per playoff game (70 in 64 career post-season contests). "At the end of the day, this is different," said St. Louis, who is well-known for his intense fitness regiment. "This is different. Its not because you had success that youre going to have success. Youve got to go earn it every day and Im going to try and do that starting with Game 1 of this series." Despite his track record in the game, St. Louis believes he still needs to prove himself to his new teammates. "Respects not just given, you earn that respect and I think I did that in Tampa and now Im trying to build that here and theres no better [time] to do that then going through a playoff experience." St. Louis has made a career of proving doubters wrong. At first, they said he was too small to make the NHL. He went undrafted and unsigned. Finally the Calgary Flames gave him a shot before ultimately buying out his contract after he was passed over in the 2000 expansion draft. Then there were the Olympic snubs in 2010 and 2014 that once again cast him in the underdog role. And now here we are again, with some speculating St. Louis made a major miscalculation leaving Tampa where he was playing well and working alongside Steven Stamkos on a team that appears to be on the rise. And despite that, St. Louis insists he hasnt let his mind wander to his legacy and how it may have been altered by what has happened in the last few months. "Right now, its so magnified, because of where we are, I dont think Ive had time to focus on big-picture stuff. I think Ive been focusing on getting in [the playoffs] and now that were in, doing good things. I think Ill focus on big-picture stuff maybe later in the summer. Im trying to stay in the moment. "These are the moments you play for. This is what keeps you going." Lane Thomas Jersey . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining. Junior Fernandez Cardinals Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/164...-cardinals.html. Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. Dominic Leone Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Gussie Busch Cardinals Jersey . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon.MANKATO, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings have pledged to make Kyle Rudolph a larger part of their offence for, well, his whole career. Now this enhanced role is almost inevitable: Hes carrying 15 fewer pounds this season and playing for a lot more money. "Its an honour to know that they have the faith in me and the trust in me to instil that value in me, and Im going to do everything I can to go out on the field and perform at that level," Rudolph said between practices on Monday, after signing a five-year contract extension the night before. He added: "I want to be the best tight end in the NFL, and thats why I go out every day to work the way that I do." The Vikings were enamoured enough with the soft-handed, slender Rudolph that they drafted him out of Notre Dame in the second round in 2011 despite a nasty injury, a torn right hamstring, that he was still recovering from at the time. Rudolph won the Most Valuable Player award at the Pro Bowl after the 2012 season, but he has accumulated a modest 1,055 yards and 15 touchdowns over three years in the NFL. Jimmy Graham exceeded both of those totals last season for New Orleans. Rob Gronkowski did the same three years ago for New England. The Vikings have long believed the 6-foot-6 Rudolph, who used a better off-season diet to start training camp at a lean weight of 258, can become that featured receiver who can catch passes all over the field, in addition to being a go-to target in the end zone. "I think hes trying to work the Jimmy Graham deal," close friend and quarterback Christian Ponder said, joking about Rudolphs sleeker look. "He looks good out here, and you can tell hes very polished in what hes doing." Rudolphs new deal has a maximum worth of $40 million. About half of that is practically guaranteed, and his annual average salary will be in the top five of all NFL tight ennds.dddddddddddd Graham makes the most. "Hes worked as hard as anyone in this organization, and he is getting himself ready to have a great year," offensive co-ordinator Norv Turner said. Rudolph, who missed the last half of last season because of a broken left foot, will be asked to run more routes up the seam between the 20-yard lines this year. Hell likely find himself standing up and split out a lot, rather than the traditional three-point stance for tight ends of the previous generation. With more rules discouraging defensive backs from levying big hits, larger, and faster and stronger athletes continuing to enter the league, and passing attacks become more and more potent, the tight end has flourished into a true skill position. Turner has a history of significant production by tight ends in his scheme, from Antonio Gates in San Diego to Jordan Cameron last year in Turners lone season with Cleveland. From Rudolph to running back Adrian Peterson, the early reviews of Turners system have been raving. "Im sure you guys wrote stories about us being predictable the past seven years. You wont be able to write that story this year," Peterson said. "Thats pretty much all Im saying: You wont be able to do that, because this offence is so versatile." The Vikings invested in Rudolph for reasons beyond the physical attributes, too. Head coach Mike Zimmer called him "a pleaser," whos willing to "buy into everything" the new staff is trying to do with the team. Rudolph said hed keep the same house in the Twin Cities area and continue to drive the same truck, splurging only for philanthropy: to upgraded the weight room at his alma mater, Elder High School in Cincinnati. "Im anticipating that hell continue to flourish," Zimmer said, adding: "Hes a good guy, and I like when good guys get rewarded." ' ' '