Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen

Allgemeines zur Ausbildung und Ausbildungsinhalte Ausbildung mit dem E-Book "Einmal Mischen Bitte Bei den Präsenzseminaren in Düsseldorf In der Videoschule Gratis mit den Youtube Videos
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:46
Gerland thanks to a penalty strike from leading scorer Antworten

Ding Junhui says he will be every seeded players nightmare draw at the upcoming World Championship. Dings ranking of 17 meant he needed to win three qualifiers to book a place at the Crucible, and he sailed through for the loss of just seven frames.And with recently-recruited coach Terry Griffiths in his corner, the former world No 1 is convinced he can cause an upset in Sheffield this month. They dont want to play me. It doesnt matter who I play, said Ding, who sealed his spot with a 10-2 win over former World Championship runner-up Nigel Bond on Wednesday.I was facing pressure to get back to the Crucible because I didnt want to miss the chance to play at the World Championship.From last season, before I started work with Terry Griffiths, I had lost a lot of confidence. I lacked confidence to play any tournament. After Terry told me how to work on my mind, I started playing well and thinking well, and thats been the difference.I was upset a lot. After winning five ranking tournaments and losing to lower-ranking players ... theres nobody guaranteed to win but I think Im favourite to win and thats what I need to learn. Terrys told me to change my thinking because youre not guaranteed to beat anybody.Anthony McGill, who reached the quarter-finals on his Crucible debut last year, is also back on the big stage.Victories over fellow Scot Stephen Maguire and defending champion Mark Selby saw McGill establish his name 12 months ago.The 25-year-old Glaswegian fended off Thepchaiya Un-Nooh, who in the fourth frame of Tuesdays opening session missed the black for the chance of a 147 and hurled his cue onto the table in frustration, having made the same costly error at the UK Championship four months ago. Anthony McGill has qualified for the World Championship once again McGill said: His head was in his hands at the side of the table and you feel really bad for him, but only for a minute.Ive only got good memories of the Crucible. Ive not played there long enough to have bad memories and hopefully I wont have any bad ones from this year.Alan McManus, Robert Milkins and David Gilbert are also through to the main draw after completing wins in the final qualifying round on Wednesday.Peter Ebdon completed a 10-2 victory over Ian Burns, with the 45-year-old earning his 23rd Crucible appearance and first since 2013.The 2002 title winner said: Im absolutely over the moon. Its going to be wonderful and it means so much to me to be back this year, its 23 years out of 25 years as a professional. Thats a record Im really, really proud of. Peter Ebdon is heading for the Crucible for a 23rd time Ken Doherty fell 10-6 to Welshman Ryan Day, after Irelands 1997 world champion squandered a 5-4 overnight lead.Scotlands Graeme Dott, world champion in 2006, beat Mike Dunn 10-7, and two-time runner-up Ali Carter saw off Dominic Dale 10-6. Another twice losing finalist, Matthew Stevens, fell 10-6 to rising star Kyren Wilson. Also See: Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports David Phelps Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Joe Maddon Cubs Jersey .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. https://www.cheapcubs.com/2470t-rick-sut...ersey-cubs.html. Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Larry Bowa Cubs Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Tyler Chatwood Jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season.Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Ezequiel Lavezzis first-half strike held up as the winner on Friday as Paris Saint-Germain claimed a 1-0 win over Rennes at the Parc des Princes. The two-time defending Ligue 1 champions entered Fridays match looking for a fifth consecutive win across all competitions following a 1-0 win over Saint Etienne last time out. After a cagey first 28-plus minutes, the home side opened the scoring with an excellent offensive move as a six-pass offensive move culminated with a flicked pass across the box from Javier Pastore, which Lavezzi blasted into the roof of the net from close range, leaving Rennes goalkeeper Benoit Costil with no chance for a save. PSG maintained 57 percent of the ball and held Rennes to just two attempts on target to easily collect all three points and move into second place in Ligue 1 with 47 points, one behind Lyon. With the defeat, Rennes have lost two straight in league play and remain in 10th place in the league with 30 points from 23 matches played. Also in Ligue 1 this weekend, league leaders Lyon travel to the Stade Louis II to face Monaco on Sunday looking for an eighth consecutive win in league play. Last time out, Lyon rolled to a comfortable 2-0 win over Metz at the Sttade de Gerland thanks to a penalty strike from leading scorer Alexandre Lacazette and a second goal by Corentin Tolisso.dddddddddddd. But all was not perfect for Lyon against Metz as Lacazette was replaced in the 34th minute due to a hamstring injury and he will be unavailable for the club this week against Monaco. Monaco is also in need of three points as the principality club sits five points adrift from the top three, while a win or draw would extend the clubs unbeaten run in league play to eight matches. Also on Sunday, Bordeaux welcomes Guingamp to the Stade Chaban-Delmas hoping to put an end to a five-match winless run across all competitions, while Sundays final fixture sees fourth-place Saint Etienne battle Caen hoping to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to PSG last time out. On Saturday, second-place Marseille hosts Evian at the Stade Velodrome hoping to rebound from a 2-1 setback against Nice in league play last Friday, while Lens battles Bastia looking to climb out of the relegation zone with a victory. Lorient hosts Montpellier at the Stade du Moustoir, Metz welcomes Nice to the Stade Municipal, Nantes battles Lille and Saturdays final fixture sees Toulouse host Reims at the Stade Municipal de Toulouse. ' ' '