Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen

Allgemeines zur Ausbildung und Ausbildungsinhalte Ausbildung mit dem E-Book "Einmal Mischen Bitte Bei den Präsenzseminaren in Düsseldorf In der Videoschule Gratis mit den Youtube Videos
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:46
lot of work and I just wasnt ready with a young Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. - Erick Torres scored in the 79th minute to help Chivas USA tie Portland 1-1 on Saturday night, leaving the Timbers winless at 0-2-4. "Were behind the 8-ball," said Portland head coach Caleb Porter. "There are plenty of examples of teams that have started out slow. But in the end, were not where we want to be, at this point, and we need to step it up." Torres scored off a cross from Leandro Barrera for his fifth goal of the season for Chivas USA (1-2-3). It was situation Porter had hoped to avoid. "Torres was the key guy, we talked about it all week," Porters said. "Hes good at getting into spots to score." Will Johnson opened the scoring for Portland in the seventh minute. He scored for the first time this year after finishing with nine goals last season. Maximiliano Urruti forced a turnover and got the ball to Darlington Nagbe, who slid a pass between two defenders and into enough open space for Johnson to run into it and knock a right-footed shot past Dan Kennedy. According to Chivas USA head coach Wilmer Cabrera, Portlands goal was helped by an error in footwear selection. "We picked the wrong shoes," Cabrera said. "Sadly, Carlos (Bocanegra) slipped, and he realized he needed to change his cleats. And then he was on the sideline in the moment that we conceded that goal. They were playing with 11, we were playing with 10, in that moment, they took advantage and they scored a goal." Portland had a late chance when Johnson had a free kick just outside the penalty area, but his shot hit the post and went out of bounds. Chivas USAs Thomas McNamara was taken off on a stretcher in the 64th minute with what appeared to be a serious knee injury. The midfielder crumpled to the ground while running with the ball and trying to avoid Portland defenders. "Sadly, it looks pretty bad," said Cabrera. "Right now, we have to confirm, but its not promising for us. Thats the sad part of this game." Portland had its 55th straight sellout with a crowd of 20,814. Luis Cessa Yankees Jersey . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come. Elston Howard Jersey . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1891g-mike-...ey-yankees.html. Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Joe Torre Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Domingo German Yankees Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt.Annika Sorenstam feels the time is now right for her to lead Team Europe at the Solheim Cup. The Ladies European Tour (LET) announced last week that Sorenstam will step up from her role as vice-captain to captain Europe at next years tournament at the De Moines Golf Club in Iowa.Im extremely excited but Im honoured as well, Sorenstam told Sky Sports News HQ.Its a kind of a dream come true. I hoped this would happen and it did.Sorenstam racked up 72 LPGA Tour wins and 10 major championship victories as a player and was part of two Solheim Cup winning sides, in 2000 and 2003.Ive played in eight of them (Solheim Cup tournaments) and I still wanted to be involved in the game but I wasnt ready to put in the time and the commitment that it takes, she said. USA won the Solheim Cup at St Leon-Rot in Germany last year Its a lot of work and I just wasnt ready with a young family and my businesses but fast forward six years and here I am. My kids are a little bigger and I am ready and I want to do this now.ddddddddddddSorenstams record of winning 22 Solheim Cup matches has been equalled only by Britains Laura Davies, and she thinks the Swede is the ideal candidate to lead Europe into the next tournament.Davies said: I think its great news for us, especially playing in America, because shes lived a lot of her life over there and she obviously brings massive experience. Laura Davies thinks Sorenstam is a good candidate for the captaincy Shell get the team together. Shes got a year and a half to worry about it and think about it and shell do a very professional job.I think it will all be very regimented - that is Annikas way. That is how she played her career as a player and I dont see any reason why that would be any different as a captain. Also See: Ko claims major title Zuel: Hull comfortable Sorenstams record tough Golf live on Sky ' ' '