Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles"> Kartenbilder zum Üben » So much for that Foles vs.
 Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

14.11.2019 02:53
So much for that Foles vs. Antworten

Carson Wentz matchup." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Report: Nick Foles will not play in Eagles vs. Jaguars preseason gameNew Shareef Miller Jersey 2019 ,53commentsSo much for that Foles vs. Carson Wentz matchup.EDTThe Philadelphia Eagles will NOT be facing off against their 2018 Super Bowl MVP when they play the Jacksonville Jaguars in a preseason game on Thursday night. NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Derrick Gunn reports that Nick Foles will be inactive for the Jaguars.So much for that Foles versus Carson Wentz matchup we were all waiting to see.Of course, this development is hardly shocking. The Jaguars rested Foles in their first preseason game last week. The Eagles did the same thing with Wentz and it seems likely that No. 11 won’t be playing this week either. It would’ve been interesting to see Wentz and Foles each lead a couple drives before calling it a night. You just know that people would be comparing their stats even though it’s only preseason. But, alas, we won’t be getting that. The Eagles will have to settle for catching up with Foles before and after the game. Malik Jackson had started 57 consecutive games until coming off the bench in a Nov. 18 game against the Steelers. He started only once in his final seven games with the Jaguars Black Shareef Miller Jerse , losing his job to Abry Jones.The defensive tackle gets a fresh start in Philadelphia after signing a three-year deal with the Eagles.Jackson explained during his introductory press conference Wednesday why the Jaguars benched him.“You can ask the coaches, man,” Jackson said, via video from Tim McManus of ESPN. “They had told me I wasn’t playing the run too good. That’s all I really heard. To be honest Cheap Shareef Miller Jersey , for me, coming off the Pro Bowl year the year before, I don’t think that’s a valid excuse, but like I said http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authenti...-jenkins-jersey , I’m not the coach. I just play.”Jackson made it clear he disagreed with both the coaches’ assessment and their decision to pull his starting job.“I think I played good against the run, to be honest with you, but like I said, I just play Womens Jalen Mills Jersey ,” Jackson said. “I don’t make decisions, and it is what it is.”