Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen

Verschiedene Legesysteme
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 05:02
Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts have a problem many NFL teams wish they had: Who to play after clinching a playoff spot with two games left in the regular season.Indianapolis would like to use Sundays game against the Cowboys as a measuring stick to gauge its progress and perhaps clean up some issues and tweak a few things. Instead, the Colts are shuffling through the depth chart due to late-season injuries, deciding who to rest and who to play.Indianapolis will be without offensive linemen Hugh Thornton (knee), Gosder Cherilus (groin) and Joe Reitz (ankle) when they face the Cowboys on Sunday. T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) and Vontae Davis (groin) have been listed as questionable. Hilton injured his hamstring in Sundays 17-10 win against the Texans and he did not practice this week.I feel 50/50, Hilton said. I dont want to go out there and hurt the team when they could use the spot for somebody else. I dont have to be 100 (per cent) to go out there and play, I could be (50/50) and if you give me the green light then Ill go.Coach Chuck Pagano is holding Cherilus out for what he called the best interest of the team and Cherilus with the playoffs two weeks away. However, despite not practicing all week, Pagano expressed a desire to see his leading wide receiver take the field if hes able.Hilton has caught 82 passes for 1,345 yards and seven touchdowns this season. If he cant go, despite ailing tricep injuries, Reggie Wayne and company are prepared to put their best effort forward to build momentum during the final two weeks of the season.Im expecting to play and play a whole game, Wayne said. Weve got two games left so you never know what can happen in these situations, as far as the seeding goes. ... We definitely want to go out there and fix some problems weve had the last few weeks. This will be a great opportunity to do it. Cowboys are more than a quality opponent.Wayne has caught 59 passes for 665 yards and two touchdowns this season. The 14-year veteran has been in this situation before — clinched division with the playoffs right around the corner — and knows how delicate the juggling act between healing an injury and trying to head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders can be.If Wayne decided to rest, and Hilton joined him and other starters trying to get back to full health, the Colts have plenty of depth, and theyve relied on it many times this season.Weve got enough tight ends, (running) backs, what not . theres enough skill position guys, Pagano said. Its great to have guys that do that, move around.Wayne is just as confident.Weve got guys that can fill in, he said. We have depth. Weve got guys that can make it happen no matter what the situation is. Kyle Seager Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Austin Nola Jersey . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland. https://www.cheapmariners.com/565k-joel-...mariners.html.B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. Alvin Davis Mariners Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the New York Rangers winger skated with extras and goalies today. Mitch Haniger Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up.The Oakland Athletics reportedly acquired minor-league pitcher Brad Mills from the Milwaukee Brewers for cash considerations on Tuesday. According to Foxs Ken Rosenthal, the Athletics only had to pay $1 for the 29-year-old left-hander. Rosenthal says he is expected to join Oaklands starting rotation shortly. Mills has beenn playing with the Triple-A Nashville Sounds of the Pacific Coast League this season recording a 4-2 record with a 1.dddddddddddd56 earned run average. The native of Mesa, Arizona was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 2007 amateur draft and pitched in 14 games over three seasons going 2-3 with an 8.57 ERA. ' ' '