Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen

Verschiedene Legesysteme
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 05:01
11 when he tore a ligament in his right knee Antworten

MIAMI -- Cliff Lee will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a mild elbow strain, and the Philadelphia Phillies are relieved the injury isnt more serious. Lee might be able to return as soon as hes eligible to come off the DL, general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said late Tuesday. "Its never good news when you lose one of your No. 1 pitchers, but its pretty mild," Amaro said. When Lee underwent an MRI on Tuesday in Philadelphia, there were concerns the left-hander might become the latest major league pitcher to be sidelined by a serious injury. More than a dozen have already have undergone Tommy John elbow surgery this year, including All-Stars Jose Fernandez, Patrick Corbin, Josh Johnson and Matt Moore. "The Tommy John thing is not what it is," Lee said. "That was good." Lee pitched 6 2-3 innings in a win over Cincinnati on Sunday. He said his elbow began to bother him after he threw a career-high 128 pitches in an 11-hit, complete-game loss against the Braves on April 16. "After the game it was pretty sore," he said. "We started doing some treatment on it and it acted like it was doing a little better, and this past start I started feeling it the last couple of innings just about every throw, and obviously it was pretty sore the next day. "It was definitely concerning that it was there on every throw. With as much season as we have left, I didnt feel that I could keep pitching." Lee rejoined the Phillies in Miami after he was diagnosed with a grade one/two strain of his flexor tendon. "Thats better news than the other," teammate A.J. Burnett said. "Youre happy for that." The 35-year-old Lee is 4-4 this season with a 3.18 ERA in 68 innings. Hell rest for a week and is expected to resume throwing after that. "We dont really know until we get there, but hopefully in a week its gone and I start playing catch, and in another week Ill start being in games," Lee said. Amaro declined to say who will start for Lee on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Lee has thrown more than 200 innings every season since 2008, when he was the AL Cy Young Award winner. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3 . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. Fake Yeezys For Sale . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/.Y. -- Nothing seems to phase No. Fake Yeezys From China .J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity. Wholesale Fake Yeezys . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs.SARASOTA, Fla. - After his second knee operation in a less than year, Manny Machado thinks hell be ready to play when the Baltimore Orioles start spring training next month.The dynamic 22-year-old third baseman participated in batting practice and running drills Wednesday at the teams spring training headquarters during the final session of the Orioles three-day mini-camp.My goal was just to come out here and show them that Im ready to go, he said.Machado hit .283 with 14 homers, 51 doubles and 71 RBIs in his first full season in 2013, when he was picked for the AL All-Star team and earned a Gold Glove. He tore a left knee ligament that Sept. 23 when he stepped awkwardly on first base in a game at Tampa Bay and needed surgery.Machado returned May 1 and batted .278 with 12 home runs and 32 RBIs. He was suspended for five games after throwing his bat against Oakland on June 8 following consecutive high-and-tight pitches from Fernando Abad.Machados season ended Aug. 11 when he tore a ligament in his right knee while swinging during a plate appearance against the New York Yankees. He had surgery 16 days lateer.ddddddddddddRight now, I feel like Im ready to go come spring training. Im ready to roll — finally have a spring training, Machado said. I havent had one in a while. Thats the first thing thats on my mind. Hopefully, Ill be ready if nothing comes up.Manager Buck Showalter asked Machado to drive over from his off-season home in Hialeah.Manny looked good today. Glad he came over, Showalter said. Didnt have to. Appreciated him making the trek.Machado married Yainee Alonso, the younger sister of San Diego first baseman Yonder Alonso, during the off-season, and took off a month.Machado said that when he came back, he felt awesome.I felt great. My body was feeling great, he said. I think thats why Im in this position now that I could do what Ive been doing, because I took that little time off and kind of let my body heal completely.NOTE: RHP Suk-min Yoon, who was signed last year to a $5.75 million, three-year contract, will not be invited to big league spring training, Showalter said. The South Korean was a highly coveted free agent a year ago, and spent 2014 pitching for Triple-A Norfolk. ' ' '