Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

06.11.2019 06:51
But eventual tournament champion Li Na Antworten

SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- The Halifax Mooseheads scored four unanswered goals, including three in the third period, to come from behind and defeat the Saint John Sea Dogs 5-3 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nikolaj Ehlers scored once and set up four more for the Mooseheads (25-15-1), who trailed 3-1 midway through the second period, and Darcy Ashley had two goals and two assists. Luca Ciampini had a goal and two assists and Timo Meier scored once to round out Halifaxs offence. Marcus Cuomo, Noah Zilbert and Nicolas Hebert supplied the scoring for the Sea Dogs (10-25-3), who are now tied with Shawinigan for last place in league standings with 23 points. Kevin Darveau made 16 saves for the Mooseheads as Sebastien Auger turned aside 31-of-35 shots for Saint John. Halifax went 2 for 6 on the power play while the Sea Dogs scored once on four chances with the man advantage. --- TIGRES 4 DRAKKAR 0 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Goaltender Brandon Whitney made 45 saves and Cameron Yarwood picked up two assists as the visiting Tigres shutout the Drakkar. Carl-Antoine Marcoux, Angelo Miceli, and Gabriel Gagne each scored for Victoriaville (16-18-6) and Mathieu Ayotte capped it off with a short-handed empty-net goal with three seconds to go. The Drakkar (25-11-4) outshot Victoriaville 45-18 but couldnt get anything past Whitney. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette made 14 saves in the losing effort. --- ARMADA 3 SAGUENEENS 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Danick Martel scored his 21st goal on the power play, and added his 22nd into an empty net to lead the visiting Armada past the Sagueneens. Frederic Bergeron scored the other goal as Blainville-Boisbriand (27-7-7) outshot its opponent 33-19. Daniel Walcott chipped in with two assists. William Gignac scored the lone goal for the Sagueneens (21-20-1). Goaltender Samuel Montembeault made 18 saves for the victory while Chicoutimis Julio Billia stopped 30 shots in the losing effort. --- OCEANIC 4 FOREURS 1 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Michael Joly scored two goals and Philippe Desrosiers stopped 35 shots as the Oceanic staved off the Foreurs. Samuel Morin had a goal and an assist, and Dominic Beauchemin also scored for Rimouski (24-11-7). Anthony Richard responded for Val-dOr (26-15-1) with a power-play goal in the third period. Antoine Bibeau made 27 saves in the losing effort. --- CATARACTES 4 HUSKIES 2 SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Alexandre Grand-Maison scored twice and added an assist to lift the last-placed Cataractes over the Huskies. Dylan Labbe and Alexis DAoust also scored, and Jeremy Auger had two assists for Shawinigan (10-27-3). Jean-Sebastien Dea and Liam OBrien scored for Rouyn-Noranda (23-11-5), who outshot the Cataractes 35-15. Storm Phaneuf made 33 saves for the victory, while the Huskies Guillaume Decelles stopped 11 shots. --- WILDCATS 5 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 MONCTON, N.B. -- Stephen Johnson scored once and set up three more as the Wildcats toppled Cape Breton. Josh Pugsley had a pair of goals for Moncton (22-18-2), JC Campagna and Christopher Caissy each scored once and Will Smith tacked on three assists. Jeremy Beaudry scored twice for the Screaming Eagles (21-17-3) and Bronson Beaton had the other. Alex Dubeau made 31 saves for the Wildcats. Cape Bretons Chase Marchand gave up four goals on 25 shots before getting pulled for Alex Bureau, who stopped 1-of-2 shots in nine minutes of relief. Nike Air Max Canada . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Nike Air Max 2020 Canada .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/. Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Nike Air Max 97 Canada . -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. Air Max 200 Canada . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives.MONTREAL -- Canada accomplished everything it hoped for Saturday at the Fed Cup. Wins by Aleksandra Wozniak and Eugenie Bouchard in World Group II action gives Canada a 2-0 lead over Serbia at Montreals Claude-Robillard Sports Complex. Bouchard beat Serbias Jovana Jaksic in straight sets 6-1, 6-0, after Wozniak beat Serbias Vesna Dolonc 7-5, 2-6, 6-4, earlier in the day. "Its what we wanted to accomplish today, and we did it," said Bouchard, who made quick work of her opponent, winning in straight sets in under an hour. "We can be happy with how today went." To win the first round tie, Canada needs just one more victory on Sunday. "The jobs not over," said Bouchard, whos ranked No. 19 on the WTA Tour. "Anything can happen. We need to be ready for them to come out swinging. Ill be ready. Hopefully we can close it out." Bouchard will play 117th-ranked Dolonc on Sunday afternoon, with Wozniak facing Jaksic afterwards. Sharon Fichman (ranked No. 112) and Gabriela Dabrowski (No. 224) will team up in doubles against Aleksandra Krunic (No. 152) and Nina Stojanovic (unranked). If, however, Bouchard beats Dolonc, Canada will win the tie, and Wozniak will not have to take to the court. Instead, the tie will culminate with the doubles contest. The winning team will have the opportunity to advance from the World Group II to the World Group, which includes the worlds eight best teams. Canada will also have the chance to avenge a 3-2 road loss to Serbia in a 2011 Group II that ultimately relegated the Canadians to a lower division. Wozniak, currently sitting at No. 274 in the world, was on that Canadian team in 2011, her last Fed Cup prior to injuring her shoulder. Wozniak played in only seven tournaments last year because of the injury, but is preparing her comeback. On Saturday, she was feeling healthy, and happy to be competing for her country. "It was a real hill to climb," said Wozniak of her recent injury trouble. "Every game will help me progress, help my game and my confidence. Im going to continue climbing to get back to the top." Down 1-5 in the first set, Wozniak made adjustments to her game and began dictating the run of play. "I stayed concentrated on every single point," said Wozniak, who started going to the net with more confidence midway through the set. "I wanted to set the pace of the game. (Dolonc) wass playing well, and I was missing my shots.dddddddddddd. I held on and took it one point at a time." Wozniak won the next five games, breaking Doloncs serve twice in the process, to take a 6-5 lead. In the deciding game, Wozniak completed the comeback when Dolonc hit the net to double fault on set point. "It was a joke for me to get to 5-1," said Dolonc. "But then she started finding her game. It was getting tighter and tighter. She was feeling more confident, and I was feeling less confident." In the final set, after Dolonc handily took the second 6-2, Wozniak came to the net on match point, forcing Dolonc to miss the baseline. "Its something I want to do," said Wozniak, whos won more games (38) representing Canada at the Fed Cup than any other player. "When I have the chance, I set it up, and I want to come to the net and play aggressive. "I was extremely emotional. I really wanted to celebrate with my team. I play with a lot of emotion when I play for my country. Thats why I have so much success in Fed Cups." Facing a young Serb making her Fed Cup debut, Bouchards match was certainly less of a nail-biter. Already leading 5-1 in the first set, Bouchard fired a forehand winner out of Jaksics reach on set point. In the second set, Jaksic, ranked No. 149, couldnt do much to slow Bouchard down, winning only six points. "I was feeling a bit of pressure," said Jaksic. "I put too much on myself. I had to do too much, and in the end I didnt do anything. I was feeling so slow. My legs were like stone. I couldnt move." Bouchard, who didnt double fault and only made two unforced errors in the second set, won the match when Jaksic sent her final shot long. "She might have been intimidated," said Bouchard. "I dont know. I like to focus on my own play on the court. But I certainly hope so. That would be a good thing." The 19-year-old from Montreal created a buzz last month by reaching the semifinals at the Australian Open, the first Canadian woman to reach a Grand Slam semifinal in 20 years. But eventual tournament champion Li Na of China ended Bouchards impressive run with a straight-sets win. "I definitely have a lot more confidence now," said Bouchard. "In playing games against the best in the world, I get better every time. And thats my goal, to improve every time." ' ' '