Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

30.10.2019 09:01
have highlighted a number of officiating Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Kyle Rudolph hasnt put up the biggest numbers over the first three years of his career, which is due as much to the Minnesota Vikings revolving door at quarterback as anything else. Adidas Continental 80 Kopen . The Vikings have known all along what they have in Rudolph, a big, field-stretching tight end who can be a difference-maker in the right offence with the right quarterback. So now theyre paying him like one. Rudolph signed a five-year contract extension with the Vikings on Sunday night, a sign that the team has big plans for Rudolph in new offensive co-ordinator Norv Turners offence. The deal, which was first reported by Fox Sports, is worth $36.5 million with $19.4 million guaranteed. Incentives can push the deal to $40 million. "Im very excited to get this extension done with Kyle," Vikings GM Rick Spielman said. "We drafted him, hes done a tremendous job since hes been here. Our whole focus on moving forward in this organization is to draft our players, develop them and keep them here. Hes one of our young guys who is going to be a building block as we go forward in the future and just very excited to get this behind us so we can look forward to seeing him produce over the coming years." Rudolph missed eight games because of a broken left foot last season. He caught 30 passes for 313 yards and three touchdowns last year, but was still named to the Pro Bowl and earned MVP honours in the game. His best season came in 2012, when he caught Rudolph was entering the final year of his rookie contract, and the Vikings know what he can do when he is healthy. In 2012, he 53 passes for 493 yards and nine touchdowns, just the kind of production the Vikings envisioned when they drafted him in 2011. Spielman took a little bit of a risk when he made that selection because Rudolph missed the final seven games of his last season at Notre Dame after having surgery to repair a severe hamstring injury. But Rudolph played 31 of 32 games in his first two seasons in the NFL before missing half the season a year ago with his broken foot. "Ive said all along I wanted to stay in Minnesota," Rudolph said. "I love the fans, the community and, most importantly, Im excited about where this team is going. Im looking forward to the 2014 season and helping this organization reach our ultimate goal." Rudolphs production to this point has been somewhat hindered by the Vikings inability to find a consistent quarterback. Rudolphs friend and draft classmate Christian Ponder has failed to live up to expectations and previous offensive co-ordinator Bill Musgrave struggled at times to get Rudolph involved in the passing game. New head coach Mike Zimmer brought in Turner, considered one of the best offensive co-ordinators of his generation, to run the offence. Turner has had success in the past with great tight ends like Jay Novacek in Dallas and Antonio Gates in San Diego, and he has been impressed early in training camp by Rudolph. The Vikings also hope to have a much more stable quarterback situation with veteran Matt Cassel and rookie Teddy Bridgewater competing for the job. "The thing Kyle has done is get up the field and he is running better than he has been in the past," Turner said. "I think he is understanding that we are trying to change his style of running in terms of routes and he is taking to it. I expect him to be a big part of what we do offensively." Adidas NMD Aanbieding .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. Adidas Zx 4000 4d Kopen . 17.A string of English Premier League teams, most in the lower end of the standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer fee. http://www.nmdbelgie.com/kopen-adidas-zx-flux-sale.html .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.ST. LOUIS -- Joe Kelly kept it together, just as Shelby Miller did in the opposite dugout. The matchup of former teammates who were each others best man at their weddings was a high quality draw. Each allowed a run in seven innings. "There was some emotion there," Kelly said after the Boston Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals 2-1 on Wednesday night. "After the first pitch, Im just pitching again. Its like youre in the playoffs." Millers postgame reaction was similar. "I thought it would maybe a little bit more odd than it really was," Miller said. "When hes in the box, youre pitching to him. When were out there, were trying to win the game. Thats it." Xander Bogaerts drove in both runs, including a go-ahead sacrifice fly with the bases loaded off closer Trevor Rosenthal in the ninth inning. Three of Rosenthals six losses have come when hes entered a game tied in the ninth. "I thought he wanted to get ahead of me with a fastball so he could use his off-speed pitches," Bogaerts said. "So I just went in there and keyed on the fastball." Junichi Tazawa (2-3) worked a perfect eighth and Koji Uehara worked around two hits in the ninth for his 23rd save in 25 chances. Boston won for just the third time in 14 games and snapped St. Louis three-game win streak. Rosenthal (1-6) was working in his fourth consecutive game, in five days. "I felt good, I felt like I was making some good pitches," Rosenthal said. "I felt good the whole inning. There was no question I was ready to go." Kelly worked seven innings only twice in 22 starts for St. Louis the last two seasons and Miller got that deep for just the eighth time in 54 career starts. Kelly got a nice ovation while walking to the bullpen to begin warmups, with hundreds of fans standing. There were more cheers when he stepped onto the mound for the first time, and before hhis first at-bat leading off the third. Adidas NMD Goedkoop. . The crowd cast yet another vote against the trade that brought starter John Lackey but came as a shock in the clubhouse. They cheered Kellys infield hit after the Red Sox successful challenged an out call by first base umpire Gary Cederstrom. The Red Sox loaded the bases with none out in the ninth against Rosenthal, a single by Yoenis Cespedes, double by Mike Napoli and intentional walk to pinch hitter David Ortiz. Bogaerts lined out to centre for a sacrifice fly and the lead. The first pitch was delayed 1 hour, 3 minutes by rain. TRAINERS ROOM Red Sox: GM Ben Cherington is optimistic Allen Craig will be back this season from a left foot strain, but Craig is set to visit Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion. EARLY DAMAGE The Cardinals mustered three hits against Kelly but two of them were in the first. Matt Carpenter led off the first with a double and scored on a two-out hit by Matt Adams for the lead. The Red Sox tied it at 1 in the fourth on a pair of two-out hits, Daniel Navas single and a double by Bogaerts off the wall in centre that Jon Jay just missed. Miller retired his last 10 in order. The double snapped an 0 for 15 slump for Bogaerts, and the RBIs were his first since July 29. NICE GLOVE Jay tracked down Napolis drive at the wall to end the sixth and keep it tied and Cespedes tracked down Johnny Peraltas liner at the track in left in the sixth, both on balls that probably would have been homers with more humidity. Bogaerts robbed Carpenter of an RBI in the second with a diving stop to his left at short and toss to second for an inning-ending force play. ON DECK Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright (13-6, 2.26) opposes Brandon Workman (1-4, 4.08) in the series finale. In the World Series, Wainwright was 0-2 with a 4.50 ERA and Workman did not allow an earned run in 3 1-3 innings of relief. ' ' '