Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

23.10.2019 09:47
theyre not getting the breaks at the moment Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Destockage Air Max Pas Cher .ca. Hi Kerry, Quick question on Mondays Hurricanes-Leafs game - midway through the first period with the score 2-0 for Carolina, Jordan Staals goal on Jonathan Bernier was disallowed on what was called incidental contact on Jiri Tlusty. The goal was immediately called off and upon review from the broadcast booth it really didnt look like Tlusty had any influence on Berniers ability to make that save. Should the goal have counted? Zach Poirier, Toronto Zach: The correct call was made by referee Dave Jackson when he determined that incidental contact existed between Jiri Tlusty and Jonathan Bernier which sufficiently altered the Toronto goalkeepers set inside the blue paint and prevented him from making what would have been a routine save on Jordan Staals shot. While it may appear to be an unusually strict standard of enforcement of rule 69 (goalkeeper interference) compared to some dirty goals we have seen allowed, referee Jacksons call on this play is as the rule was intended to be enforced. The overhead replay (which the referee did not have the benefit of) clearly demonstrates that the contact from Tlusty turned Bernier away from the puck that was about to hit his blocker and/or pad. There is some room for debate that Tlusty failed to execute an intended stop in front of the crease due to some backdoor contact initiated by Leafs back-checker Mike Santorelli. Even though the light-to-moderate pressure from Santorelli altered Tlustys stopping process, the onus is still on the attacking forward to make a reasonable effort to avoid such contact. For the referee to allow a goal as a result of contact initiated by Santorelli, Tlusty would have to be pushed, shoved, or fouled by the Toronto player as rule 69.1 states. Since none of this existed the goal was appropriately disallowed due to incidental contact. Ray Ferraro, my colleague on the TSN broadcast, summed up the referees decision to disallow the goal perfectly when he said, As much as he (Tlusty) and Santorelli are tied up, hes (Tlusty) gotta do everything he can to allow Bernier to make the stop. He hit Berniers blocker that turns Berniers hand sideways and Dave Jackson makes a good call. Referee Jackson had a perfect sightline from the open side to make the correct ruling on this play. Since that is not always the case (or seldom the case) I still champion the cause to allow video review for the referees to determine goalkeeper interference. Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Air Max Pas Cher France . -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/ . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Erik Hurtado wanted to make sure his first start of the season for Vancouver wasnt his last, and he came through with the lone goal in the Whitecaps 1-0 victory against the Columbus Crew on Saturday. Not only was the 37th-minute strike the difference, it was also the second-year midfielders first Major League Soccer goal. "I dont know if it changes my confidence," Hurtado said. "Its a weight off my shoulder getting my first MLS goal. I know the team has faith in me. The coach has faith in me." The Whitecaps (4-2-4) have won two straight and extended their unbeaten streak to four games while also winning for the first time on the road this season. "It was a super match of football," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "It was two teams that wanted to play." Robinson praised the effort of the struggling Crew (3-4-3) under first-year coach Gregg Berhalter. "Columbus plays the right way," he said. "I told Gregg that before the match. Columbus at home playing an attacking style, theyre not getting the breaks at the moment, as youve seen the last couple of games." While Columbus had 12 shots, Vancouver goalkeeper David Ousted needed to make only two saves for his second shutout of the season. The Crew, who have not scored in 321 minutes, are 0-4-3 after winning its first three games. They were shutout for the third time in seven days after road losses to Sporting Kansas City and Houston. "The guys were running on fumes," Berhalter said. "You could see the difference, it was clear. (Vancouver) had a bunch of players running around that were fresh. We didnt have it physically." Hurtado, maaking in his fifth career start while appearing in his 22nd game, scored off a long ball by Ousted, who earned an assist. Air Max Plus Noir Pas Cher. "I just tried to put it on his chest and luckily he made some magic out it," Ousted said. After taking the pass from Ousted, Hurtado dribbled left between three Crew players then unleashed a rising shot from 21 yards that settled in the upper left corner past the outstretched arms of goalkeeper Steve Clark. "I chested it toward the goal," Hurtado said. "I got a little touch that set me up for the shot and kept my eye on the ball. I connected with it smoothly. "It hit my sweet spot right on my left foot. It felt good. When I saw it go past the keeper, I knew it was going under the crossbar." Columbus pushed for the equalizer at the onset of the second half only to see Ousted come up big, diving to his right to get a hand on a shot by Jimenez in the 48th minute. "The guys in front of me did really well, especially in the second half, blocking a lot of shots and clearing a lot of things," Ousted said. "It got hectic like it always does when you only have a one-goal lead. We handled it pretty well." Striker Omar Salgado, the Whitecaps first-ever draft pick in 2011, returned to the club after being loaned to the Charleston Battery (USL Pro) in March. He replaced Hurtado in the 74th minute for his first MLS game since October 2012, and nearly scored in the 88th minute. His breakaway chip shot over Clark rolled past the right post, however. The Whitecaps next play Wednesday at home against Toronto FC in the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. TFC won 2-1 on May 7. ' ' '