Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhangzk Offline

23.10.2019 05:21
K Jason Myers, rookie DE Nathan Shepherd Antworten

NEW YORK JETS (5-11)New faces: Rookie QB Sam Darnold http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-riley-ridley-jersey , CB Trumaine Johnson, RB Isaiah Crowell, WR Terrelle Pryor, LB Avery Williamson, C Spencer Long, DE Henry Anderson, S J.J. Wilcox, rookie TE Chris Herndon.Key losses: DE Muhammad Wilkerson Jonah Williams Jersey , LB Demario Davis, RB Matt Forte, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, DE Kony Ealy, C Wesley Johnson, K Chandler Catanzaro.Strengths: Secondary could be major positive with addition of Trumaine Johnson, who signed five-year, $72.5 million in offseason to give coach Todd Bowles potential elite-caliber cornerback to pair with Morris Claiborne. Safety tandem of Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye, both coming off solid rookie seasons, could be huge difference maker on defense. Jets also believe they have quarterback of future in Darnold Elgton Jenkins Jersey , who was No. 3 overall pick and could make mark right away; they traded backup Teddy Bridgewater to New Orleans. While receiving corps might lack perceived No. 1-type guy, Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, Jermaine Kearse and Pryor give Jets some legitimate playmakers.Weaknesses: Lack of true pass rusher remains huge hole in defense. Last year’s sacks leader with just five was Demario Davis, who signed with New Orleans. New York needs Leonard Williams to bounce back in big way from last season, when he had two sacks. Offensive line also big question mark. Long is upgrade at center from Wesley Johnson, but everyone else returns from unit that struggled with injuries and inconsistency. Jets were also one of NFL’s most-penalized teams with 119.Fantasy Players To Watch: Anderson had breakout season with 63 catches for 941 yards and seven TDs as speedy deep threat. Return of Enunwa from neck injury and presence of newcomer Pryor could create some mismatch opportunities for Anderson downfield.Vegas Says: Super Bowl 180-1 (longest in league). Over/under wins 6.Expectations: Jets haven’t been to postseason since 2010, but owner Christopher Johnson insists there’s no playoff mandate for Bowles and GM Mike Maccagnan in duo’s fourth season in charge. Johnson wants to see continued progress. With Darnold likely leading way, there will be growing pains. But this will be valuable experience for rookie as Jets set themselves up to really make noise next year when team will have projected $100 million in salary cap money to work with and make potential big splash in free agency. Contrary to popular belief and a football-first shtick, I periodically enjoy other sports. On Saturday http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-jace-sternberger-jersey , I very much enjoyed college basketball, because Florio Jr. and I made a bucket-list trip to the Land of 10,000 Lakes, to take in the sport that started in 1891 with a pair of peach baskets.Making the Final Four more attractive in 2019 was the fact that the games are being played in Minnesota, a place that we’ve visited four times in less than three years and that occupies the top spot on the short list of places to which I’d move if I ever leave West Virginia, which I’ll never do.After a late Friday night dinner at Mancini’s Char House in St. Paul (probably my favorite place to eat, anywhere), Jr. and I got a good night’s sleep and then headed over to U.S. Bank Stadium, where a football venue had been converted to college basketball’s epicenter, at least for a weekend.With due respect to all other NFL facilities (and acknowledging the fact that new stadiums will soon be opened in L.A. and Las Vegas) Dexter Williams Jersey , U.S. Bank Stadium currently is the league’s best venue. From the unique design to the natural light to the sea of purple seats to the soaring, slanted roof, to the many bells and whistles tucked into the nooks and crannies of the structure, there’s nothing like it.The fact that the stadium transitioned so seamlessly to an oversized basketball arena makes it even more impressive. All of the windows were covered to facilitate proper lighting for basketball, the purple seats in the lower bowl were replaced with a swarm of black folding chairs, the one-of-a-kind roof was concealed by a Close Encounters mother ship spreadsheet that hovered over the floor. The end result was that the football stadium didn’t feel like a football stadium, at all.Of course, some football principles trickled into one of the games, with a controversial foul call (and an even more controversial missed double dribble) allowing Virginia to steal a berth in the championship game from Auburn. In the building, we had no idea what was happening; we thought the game was over Nick Bosa Jersey , and then we noticed after 30 seconds or so that the teams weren’t leaving the court.And then Kyle Guy quickly drained a pair of free throws with a confident-to-the-brink-of-smug smirk to tie the game, before Auburn called a time out. (For a few seconds, we thought that Guy’s foot had been on the line for the last shot, resulting in only two free throws; that’s one of the realities of watching a game in person without access to radio or TV commentary.)The timeout didn’t affect Guy’s affect. He drained the game winner with that same skinny-guy swagger.There surely will be endless debates about the events that led to the Auburn loss, including the question of whether the game’s replay rules should allow a double dribble to be called after the fact. In the aftermath of Rams-Saints, I’m glad this isn’t my fight. Instead, we simply enjoyed the second Saturday basketball game played at a football stadium, and now it’s time to return with full focus on the sport that pays the bills.