Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

02.09.2019 04:10
Former White House press secretary Antworten

Joe Lockhart spent some time as the NFL’s primary spokesman http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/bryce-love-jersey , and his tenure consisted of periodic conference calls during which questions would be asked and, in most cases, answers would be provided. (It was a very useful feature that, unfortunately, ended when Lockhart left.)Lockhart drew the ire of owners like Jerry Jones by antagonizing President Donald Trump, during the national anthem controversy. Lockhart is now chiming in, with disparaging views regarding both Trump and one of the men who previously paid Lockhart’s salary.The stage was set by a tweet regarding the President’s comments about Washington owner Daniel Snyder. The President said he’ll attend a game, adding this assessment of one of the least popular figures in the sport.“[A]ctually the owner is — he’s really a good guy,” President Trump said. “He’s been a supporter and he’s done a very good job. You have a good team.”(“Good” is extremely relative. Since Snyder bought the team 20 years ago, Washington has five playoff appearances and two postseason wins. Washington also is tied with Detroit for the longest NFC Championship game drought, dating back to 1991.)Lockhart responded to the news with this: “Can’t think of two people who deserve each other more.”It’s stunning to see such candor and hostility from a former high-level NFL executive, and it sheds more light on why things simply didn’t work out for Lockhart in one of the most important and public-facing jobs in the league office. We may be seeing a career renaissance for this 23-year-old, 3rd year running back" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHogs Haven homepageHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityFollow Hogs Haven online:Follow Hogs Haven on TwitterFollow Hogs Haven on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchHogs Haven main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTAbout six weeks ago, in mid-June, I published an article that was aimed at de-constructing Jay Gruden’s press conferences.The last section of that article talked about Samaje Perine and his... unusual... relationship with Coach Jay Gruden.

Scott Taetsch-USA TODAY Sports
Well, here we are at training camp, and I’m not the only one who’s noticed Jay’s continued positivity regarding the running back whose name Deshazor Everett Jersey , for a long time, couldn’t be mentioned without being connected to the phrase, “in Jay Gruden’s doghouse”.A reporter in Saturday’s press conference asked Jay why he has been so positive about Perine.Here’s how Jay resonded:Watching the press conference live, I didn’t get the feeling that Jay was just mouthing the words.This looked like one more in a long string of mea culpas that indicate that Gruden has had a change of heart about Perine since he rather unceremoniously benched him in his rookie season of 2017.I saw a John Keim roster prediction the other day, and there was Samaje Perine’s name:Honestly, last off-season I thought the Redskins should have been trying to trade Perine before Jay Gruden burned up all of his value.There were times during the season where I predicted that he would never see another snap in a Redskins uniform.He had the feel of an animal that should just be put out of its misery with a quick gunshot.But I’ve turned nearly a full 180 degrees on Perine, and it’s all based on Jay Gruden’s continued positive enthusiasm about the player.Somehow, he seems redeemed in Jay’s eyes, and that fills me with confidence that John Keim is probably right.Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsAdrian Peterson will likely see no more than a half-dozen snaps in the pre-season.Derrius Guice will likely get very light work —- I would imagine no more than 15 or 20 carries total in three games.Instead, I think Jay Gruden is gonna hand the ball to Samaje Perine a lot.Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY SportsIf Perine stinks up the joint or if he fumbles, then all bets are off.But if he shows well, then the Redskins will either keep him as the 4th running back, with Bryce Love stashed on the NFI list for at least half the season, or trade Perine for draft picks if injuries bite another team who then comes calling.Whether it’s with the Redskins or another team, there seems to be a very good chance that Samaje Perine will see the field more in 2019.Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsReports of the death of his NFL career may have been slightly exaggerated.