Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

30.08.2019 07:47
James was unable to get tonight’s Phinsi Antworten

Unfortunately Super Bowl Isaiah Prince Jersey , der Question of the Day post scheduled, which means all of you are stuck with me tonight. Tonight’s question is, "What do you see as the Miami..."Unfortunately, James was unable to get tonight’s Phinsider Question of the Day post scheduled Football Isaiah Prince Jersey , which means all of you are stuck with me tonight. Tonight’s question is, “What do you see as the Miami Dolphins’ biggest 2020 draft need?” Included in that is probably a decision on if Josh Rosen is the quarterback for the Dolphins, as well as some other younger players panning out. So, where do you think Miami is looking early in next year’s Draft?The Question of the Day is a chance for us to get your thoughts on the Dolphins. Sometimes the question may be about the team itself Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft , while other times it may be random things about being a fan. You never know what we are going to throw at you.This post also will serve as an open chat thread, letting you discuss anything you want - inside the site rules - with your fellow fans. Have fun! Most Dolphins players are getting used to life with head coach Brian Flores, but one member of the secondary is a little bit ahead of the game.Cornerback Eric Rowe spent the last three seasons with the Patriots and he said that practices are similar to what went on when he and Flores were in New England. Rowe has been running with the first team and said he’s using practices to refine his technique since he already has the terminology down.“It would give me an advantage personally so I can improve my techniques, not focus on learning new calls Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , new terms maybe like some other players that have to put that in their minds,” Rowe said, via the . “It takes the learning curve out of it. I know the defense. I know what coaches want. I know what they expect, how much they demand.”Technique and scheme knowledge won’t help Rowe much if he can’t stay healthy. He’s only played in 21 games over the last three years and ended last season on injured reserve Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , but his knowledge of what Flores is looking for should help his bid for a starting job if he can stay on the field.